The Nascar Thread (5 Viewers)

Yes and I wonder how much the Xfinity rule against pushing affected the inability to pass.
Or, maybe the Kaulig cars were just that much better than the rest of the field.

We won’t ever know because Brandon Jones wrecked half the field in the first stage - took out the three best JRM cars (that were moving up) and a few others that looked fast. That sucked! I think not have practice was a big part of that.

But teammates wrecking each other at the front was crazy! Couldn't believe it!

anyone else having their picture and sound breaking up?

I'm bummed. Missing racing entirely the last 2 weekends because freaking Cox doesn't know how to facilitate a move to a new location. :rant:

I'm bummed. Missing racing entirely the last 2 weekends because freaking Cox doesn't know how to facilitate a move to a new location. :rant:

Thats Cox cable for ya. Shame you can't get Comcast/Xfinity.

Thats Cox cable for ya. Shame you can't get Comcast/Xfinity.

Yep, can't get that here. Cox was fine until I moved. So I put in a transfer request, chose the self install option, and when I got to my new place, I tried setting up all my equipment. No internet, no cable. So I make the dreaded call. After haggling with them, they finally agree to send a tech out. Lo and behold, there was no cable run from the switch station to the house. So after trying to do hours of troubleshooting, there was nothing I could have done to get it to work.

Tech attempts to set up and activate the old box...it doesn't activate. :rant: RIP all of my recorded shows...:rant:. Worse, I had to set up all of my DVR schedule over again. Sets up the new box and seems like it's working as well as internet. After tech leaves, all seems well. Next day, I go start programming my DVR. That works. Well, sorta. Noticed a couple of shows didn't record. Thought that was odd. Then I noticed all of the channels above 100, which includes the nbcsn and NFL network channels. All black screens. Ever since, been going back and forth with Cox, probably talked with 8 different agents over 4 days. Got disconnected from a few and got 4 different resolution methods from 4 different reps. After all that mess, finally today a tech comes in. Sees the cable outside hasn't been buried yet, tests the signal and said that's good, and it's the new box that's bad. He's bringing a new one in tomorrow morning.

Talked to him for a bit and he said the manufacturer of the boxes just started back up and the is a large backlog of boxes needing to be filled and Cox is having a tough time keeping up.

There's more...yes...I get a bill for twice the normal monthly amount, find out they started me on a new contract, billed me for early termination of original contract, and billed me for the tech visit, and a connection fee. After spending an hour with customer support, I got all of that corrected. It was a massive hassle, but hopefully tomorrow, I have something that works. I ain't holding my breath. :covri:

I like how the 9 crew came on the radio and said to help your teammate (24), meaning don't wreck him for the win. 48 couldn't stay out of the big one, was almost clear, a car came up from the bottom and got him. 18 just can not get a break, had a fast car.

Felt bad for JJ.

I was digging listening to Jr. He said some stuff that made me laugh multiple times.

Felt bad for JJ.

I was digging listening to Jr. He said some stuff that made me laugh multiple times.

I like Jr. and JB a lot

Steve gets on my nerves from time to time, though he has gotten better with experience. But I think he often gets stuff (like strategy) wrong - he's not as smart as he thinks he is. Dale does a good job of speaking up when he disagrees.

I like Jr. and JB a lot

Steve gets on my nerves from time to time, though he has gotten better with experience. But I think he often gets stuff (like strategy) wrong - he's not as smart as he thinks he is. Dale does a good job of speaking up when he disagrees.

Yeah, Jr. has been pretty good in the booth. Really like what he brings to the table. He knows his stuff and does a good job breaking things down in a way that connects with a wide variety of racing fans.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom