The Nascar Thread (3 Viewers)

I suspect it's because Bristol can seat a lot more and just brings a pop to the more casual fan than Eldora or the Chili Bowl would. Plus, it's a date already on the schedule and doesn't require a track to lose a race.
That makes sense, but I would love to see them at El Dorado!

Damn you autocorrect!

Last edited:
That makes sense, but I would love to see them at El Dorado!

I always heard that Cup cars on dirt is problematic because there's just too much horsepower and the cars are too big. I guess with this lower HP package now maybe it's do-able.

I suspect it may also be a response to the fact that racing on the track at Bristol has kind of gotten boring. The multi-groove track with PJ1 was supposed to make for more side-by-side drama but it seems to have just made for long green runs because there's different ways to get around the track. And if one or two guys have the field covered, it's not going to be competitive at the front.

Bowman to the 48. It's not really that big of an announcement, an in-house car shuffle, but it certainly solidifies Alex as a primary HMS driver going forward - and that wasn't clear at the beginning of the season. He deserves it, great driver and a good guy.

Boyer is a great interview so I think that can translate to the booth. I agree with superchuck, gotta be Briscoe's ride with the season he's having.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom