The Nascar Thread (4 Viewers)

Yeah, haven't seen too many cars flip over this season. Chase is just killing it this season. It's like there's the 98 car and then there's everyone else.

It certainly helped when his top two challengers wrecked each other before the damn competition caution.

Looks like Kurt Busch will be the first of the final 8 to have a major problem, DNF at Kansas. I was pulling for Kurt as a darkhorse. He's become such a likeable guy compared to ealier in his career.

Dang, Logano with the strong finish. Overall, kind of a boring race, but the last few laps Harvick almost caught him, but Logano did what he had to do to stay in front.

Dang, Logano with the strong finish. Overall, kind of a boring race, but the last few laps Harvick almost caught him, but Logano did what he had to do to stay in front.

Yeah, a yellow in the last 30 laps would have been really interesting. I think the 88 was fast.

So Joey comes from below the top 4 to get a win and clinch a spot. That puts a ton of pressure on Chase. Anytime a driver from below the point line get an automatic spot with a win, it moves the point cut line up one spot. Chase is now below.

Yeah, a yellow in the last 30 laps would have been really interesting. I think the 88 was fast.

So Joey comes from below the top 4 to get a win and clinch a spot. That puts a ton of pressure on Chase. Anytime a driver from below the point line get an automatic spot with a win, it moves the point cut line up one spot. Chase is now below.

Yeah, I saw Chase in the 5 spot and was thinking he's got his work cut out for him.

Did we ever get a preview of Bubba Wallace's new ride? Also, Chastain? I'm curious to see what next season's group of cars look like.

Also curious to see what the 2021 schedule looks like.

Did we ever get a preview of Bubba Wallace's new ride? Also, Chastain? I'm curious to see what next season's group of cars look like.

Also curious to see what the 2021 schedule looks like.
The schedule is out.

The schedule is out.

Bristol in the dirt is the one I want to see. If it rains, do they race in the mud? :scratch: Probably a pipe dream, but that would be a ton of fun to watch, lol.

Thanks for posting.

FYI- they still haven’t run Texas yet. Still haven’t called it yet either.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom