The Nascar Thread (3 Viewers)

Well, today's the day! Who's the favorite? Who you pulling for?

I'm pulling for Wallace and Chase Briscoe. I think the favorite would have to be Hamlin even though he hasn't exactly had a great week.

What say you?

I’m 5, 12 all year. My pick’em driver is Ragan (36).

Denny probably a favorite. I’d love to see Bubba win, I think the 23 is fast. The 3 looks fast too.

Denny probably a favorite. I’d love to see Bubba win, I think the 23 is fast. The 3 looks fast too.

Good list. I'll be watching. After seeing the other racing this weekend, just surviving to the finish without getting involved in a wreck is going to be part of the challenge. Lots of wrecks. Racing has been pretty aggressive. I expect today won't be any different.

I was looking at the starting grid and noticed the 5 and 12 are starting 13th and 14th. Interesting.

That was an interesting interview by Larson. I'd forgotten about that with all of the other stiff that's happened since then. Seems genuine to me. I didn't know he's half white half Japanese.

Also, hard to believe Dale Sr. Has been gone 20 years.

Welp, oof, the 23 gets bumped to the back of the field for failing 2 inspections. Passed the 3rd. Also loses a crew member. Smh. Not the way you want to start a new team.

It happens, but I would think they'd have their i's dotted and t's crossed for Daytona.

I thought green flag was supposed to be 2:48 or something like that. They’re asking to get rained on

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom