The Nascar Thread (1 Viewer)

I always thought players had at least a High School education and 2 years of college.

You'd be surprised. Kamara ain't no dummy. He just likes tweeting in slang. I have to scratch my head on occasion, but most times I get what he's saying. Doesn't bother me a bit.

You'd be surprised. Kamara ain't no dummy. He just likes tweeting in slang. I have to scratch my head on occasion, but most times I get what he's saying. Doesn't bother me a bit.

Yeah I think he's quite intelligent. Sean has talked about it on multiple occasions, as have coaches from UT. I know he has business ventures in apparel and I guess he has a juice bar chain now too.

Yeah I think he's quite intelligent. Sean has talked about it on multiple occasions, as have coaches from UT. I know he has business ventures in apparel and I guess he has a juice bar chain now too.

For sure. It's actually pretty cool to see Nascar really embrace the changing demographics of their fans. I mean, they already had millions of fans and were in a good place with plenty of money rolling in. They didn't sit on their hands and I really like a lot of what they've done of the last couple of years. That apparently was part of the reason Kamara became a fan.

For sure. It's actually pretty cool to see Nascar really embrace the changing demographics of their fans. I mean, they already had millions of fans and were in a good place with plenty of money rolling in. They didn't sit on their hands and I really like a lot of what they've done of the last couple of years. That apparently was part of the reason Kamara became a fan.

Brian France was just such a dark cloud over the sport, getting him out and having Jim France take over has been tremendous. I don't think Brian France could have led Nascar through 2020.

Brian France was just such a dark cloud over the sport, getting him out and having Jim France take over has been tremendous. I don't think Brian France could have led Nascar through 2020.

Yeah, I wasn't aware of that. I'll have to read up on what happened to prompt the changes.

But while the Brian France / Jim France thing is interesting, if you want to know about Nascar's front office the most influential person is still Mike Helton. Jeff Gluck recently wrote a piece about him in The Athletic that's outstanding.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom