The Nascar Thread (11 Viewers)

Crazy first stage, but...one thing remains the same...Chase leading, lol. That guy just owns the road courses. Amazing.

Coach on Cloud 9, what a weekend. CBell's pass on Joey was impressive - no fear.

That save by Chase though was unbelievable.

Indeed, that was a hell of a save by Chase. I missed when he fell back earlier. He was dominating the first half of the race.

Indeed, that was a hell of a save by Chase. I missed when he fell back earlier. He was dominating the first half of the race.

Did you see him get dumped by Denny when Chase was trying to cross-over on the 2? It wasn’t really Denny’s fault, just not enough room for two cars but he turned the 9. I think that happened during the pit cycle.

That’s what ultimately put him back there.

Did you see him get dumped by Denny when Chase was trying to cross-over on the 2? It wasn’t really Denny’s fault, just not enough room for two cars but he turned the 9. I think that happened during the pit cycle.

That’s what ultimately put him back there.

Oh yeah, forgot about that. For sure, can't blame Hamlin there. Chase just got in a bad spot.

Yeah, I'm guessing this will magnify mistakes made during the race and will be harder for cars that fall off the pace to catch up.

It will reward those good off the truck and make it harder for those who miss on the setup at the start, but it’s a big enough track I don’t think it will make all that much difference - unless somebody good gets wrecked by being in the back.

The Homestead xfinity race is one of my favorites. Reddick and Gragson and those guys ride the top just inches from the wall.

So overtime in Xfinity, but tires, tires, tires. You cannot win on a short run without new tires.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom