The Nascar Thread (8 Viewers)

Dang, this race only had 1 or 2 cautions. No wrecks. It was kind of a weird race, but at the end, one team predictably dominated the top 5. Lol.

Glad for Rick and I always enjoy the 5 car winning but the 600 was pretty boring.

Glad for Rick and I always enjoy the 5 car winning but the 600 was pretty boring.
Yeah, when you have one guy dominating a 600 mile race, not a lot of lead changes or wrecks/ cautions, pretty boring indeed.

They should just do random draws for the starting grids. I would say put the fastest cars in the back and slowest up front to start. That would spice things up. I know it won't happen, but it's a thought.

Yeah, when you have one guy dominating a 600 mile race, not a lot of lead changes or wrecks/ cautions, pretty boring indeed.

They should just do random draws for the starting grids. I would say put the fastest cars in the back and slowest up front to start. That would spice things up. I know it won't happen, but it's a thought.
I think a random draw/lottery for start positions is a great idea. Would be a great spectacle for TV, too. Not for every single race, but for the long races it would be really cool.

I just knew Bell was going to take out 4-5 others when he got sideways. How he recovered and no one hit him is amazing.

I just knew Bell was going to take out 4-5 others when he got sideways. How he recovered and no one hit him is amazing.

Yeah, that was crazy. Amazing recovery. Blaney nearly got wrecked this round too when Chastain got into him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom