The Nascar Thread (5 Viewers)

There’s five regular season races left. Loudon, Glen, Indy (road), Michigan, and then a final chance to qualify for playoffs with the 400 at Daytona.
Thanks, I must have been thinking of the trucks or something. I saw one of the leagues had 1 race left before playoffs. 5 races is plenty. Race for the playoffs should be interesting.

Thanks, I must have been thinking of the trucks or something. I saw one of the leagues had 1 race left before playoffs. 5 races is plenty. Race for the playoffs should be interesting.

12 drivers have won races to automatically qualify. If new drivers win, especially if it comes from outside of the current top 16, it will get really interesting.

And with two road courses and a superspeedway, it’s possible to get an unexpected winner.

12 drivers have won races to automatically qualify. If new drivers win, especially if it comes from outside of the current top 16, it will get really interesting.

And with two road courses and a superspeedway, it’s possible to get an unexpected winner.
Yeah, sort of like McDowell winning Daytona. Wallace will need to win to get in. I hope he can. Kurt was on the bubble. Since he's locked it up, it's gonna be game on for those last 4 spots. But yeah, clearly anyone outside current top 16, will have to win to get in. Pretty large gap between current 16 and 17 spots.

Yeah, sort of like McDowell winning Daytona. Wallace will need to win to get in. I hope he can. Kurt was on the bubble. Since he's locked it up, it's gonna be game on for those last 4 spots. But yeah, clearly anyone outside current top 16, will have to win to get in. Pretty large gap between current 16 and 17 spots.

Bubba’s only realistic chance looks like Daytona, he’s good there.

Does Christopher Bell's mommy know he races cars on Sundays?

The crazy thing is, he’s older than Chase Elliot.

Great win foe the 10, best car won the race. Aric is a good guy, I’m happy for them.

But that’s another playoff spot to someone outside of the bubble, gonna get tight!

The crazy thing is, he’s older than Chase Elliot.

Great win foe the 10, best car won the race. Aric is a good guy, I’m happy for them.

But that’s another playoff spot to someone outside of the bubble, gonna get tight!
Bell is older than Elliot? Lmao, I never would have guessed. Bell has such a baby face. But he's a solid driver. Won xfinity yesterday then 2nd today. I don't think he catches Aric with 8 more laps, but it would have been close.

Watching Harvick and Blaney trading paint was fun. Lots of good racing on the track tonight after that mess of a start.

Bell is older than Elliot? Lmao, I never would have guessed. Bell has such a baby face. But he's a solid driver. Won xfinity yesterday then 2nd today. I don't think he catches Aric with 8 more laps, but it would have been close.

Watching Harvick and Blaney trading paint was fun. Lots of good racing on the track tonight after that mess of a start.

Bell is three weeks shy of a full year older than Chase.

Wonder what's up here.
:scratch:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom