The Nascar Thread (10 Viewers)

The Fords have been in hibernation, but they surely woke for this past race. Glad the 10 finally got a break.

Brad’s a smart guy, he’s definitely going to do well in business post-racing. It’s going to be interesting to see if the 6 runs any better. I guess with the next gen car coming, it’s probably the perfect time to move. He can get over there and be involved in the car program from almost day 1.

Dale Jr interviewed Leonard Wood, on his podcast this week. Leonard is the most humble genius, he tells some great stories about the Wood Bros history, and racing in general. Hope they get another win soon.

Dale Jr interviewed Leonard Wood, on his podcast this week. Leonard is the most humble genius, he tells some great stories about the Wood Bros history, and racing in general. Hope they get another win soon.
Listened this past weekend. That was awesome.

• 1Like
Reactions: JLL
If NASCAR wants to keep the amount of road courses they are currently running then they need to require the tracks to either make the curbs in the corners higher on soften the grass to slow down the cars that jump the curbs in order to flatten the turns. If not then make it a penalty if a driver either intentionally runs into the grass or over steers, locks up the tires causing them to hit the grass. If they are forced out from a hit by another car ten no penalty.

They are saying brake issues.

Burton was saying earlier that it was likely a front end issue, perhaps camber, and the only way to help it was to dial rear brake in . . . but that makes it much easier to lock the rears and spin out.

Gonna watch this Nashville GP - course looks cool, and really tough.
I watched a chunk of it. That was a really interesting setup. But dang, those tight corners were rough on the drivers. That stretch back and forth over the bridge was pretty cool. I hope they continue doing that. Probably too narrow for a Nascar race, although that would be pretty fun.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom