The new look 2013 Atlanta Braves (1 Viewer)

purvis_guy

Victim of Laughing Chance
Reaction score
BJ and Justin, I haven't seen a better pair of Uptons since Kate was on the cover of SI.
"New look" is a bit of an understatement, Chipper gone, Michael Bourn gone, Martin Prado gone, Tommy Hanson gone, Eric Hinske gone, David Ross gone. The team got better, younger and more exciting.
braves.jpg

Here is the projected batting order:
1. SS Andrelton Simmons
2. RF Jason Heyward
3. LF BJ Upton
4. 1B Freddie Freeman
5. CF Justin Upton
6. C Brian McCann
7. 2B Dan Uggla
8. 3B Juan Francisco
9. Pitcher
WOW, add a rotation of:
RHP Tim Hudson
RHP Kris Medlen
LHP Mike Minor
LHP Paul Maholm
RHP Julio Teheran
With a loaded bullpen:
Craig Kimbrel, the All-Star Closer
RH Setup Jordan Walden
and LH setup men
Jonny Venters
Eric O'Flaherty
...and you have the best Braves lineup in years, with BJ and Justin playing together and Fredi's motivation, this team can easily win it all.

While a longtime Falcon hater, I am also a long-withstanding Braves fan, all the way back to the 80's with the powder blue uniforms and lovable loser status. This team has me more excited for this upcoming season than I have been in a long time.

I love the new outfield maybe the best in the NL. I am still worried about not having a true lead off hitter and of course Uggla. Hopefully he wont be in a half a season slump once again. Buster Olney put the Braves the best bullpen in baseball. Excited for the season

love the braves always have, not sure i like bj in the three hole because i live in tampa and seen alot of rays games that dude stikes out a ton mostly looking but love his speed on the bases and he is dynamite in the outfield with a plus arm. if mccann can come back to hitting the way he use to and heyward can live up to the hype this team can be dangerous. this is a very tough divison nats are gonna be good and i expect the phils to come back strong this year. uggla has to go because he is horrible!!!!

I'm super pumped about this season. I think Simmons is going to be an All Star SS before too long, and I expect him to do well at lead-off.

I would of never have thought the Braves would have gotten off to this great of a start. The Uptons, Gattis, starting pitching and bullpens have been lights out. I know its early but am very excited to see where this team goes. A sweep of the Nats makes for a great weekend!

They've looked really good so far. I just hope that after they cool off they level off into a good team. No way they can keep this pace up, but hoping for the best.

Im going to watch them for the Dodgers series next month. I hope they are still hot!

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

got my tickets for the games here in Toronto next month!

They've looked really good so far. I just hope that after they cool off they level off into a good team. No way they can keep this pace up, but hoping for the best.

Come on man, 161-1 is doable!!

They are playing like a complete team this year, great hitters, great defense and outstanding pitching with allowing the least amount of runs this year. Justin Upton is killing at the plate and Freeman was hot until he got injured. Add McCann coming back from injury with the guys we have, everyone better look out.

Three solo HR's in the 8th inning...wow. Heyward...Upton...Uggla.
That's 10 in a row now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom