The new swastika? (1 Viewer)

Neo-nazis in Germany have adopted a traditional Palestinian garb, made famous by Yassir Arafat and the PLO.

What does that say? Does it say their heads are cold?

black, I know you are critical of Isreal from time to time, but why do I get the sense that you somewhat shrug off attacks on Jews in europe and other places like lets say in Middle Eastern countries simply becuase their Jewish or becuase of lets say some neo-nazis downright hatred of Jews becuase of racist reasons. It seems to me that some far left and far right wing people have gained unneeded crediblity becasue they hate Isreal and they do it becasue their all dirty rotten Jews in their warped minds. Be honest, Black, you know it and Know it, David Duke recently gave a speech in the Ukraine saying how much he hated the Jews and Isreal in particular, now here we have a former KKK member openly calling for downright hatred of Jews simply becuase of who they are, now why should I not look at the Iranian president and think well gee he says the same thing David Duke does, they make strange bedfellows you know, they have similar ideas and meanings they wnat to do it.
Now taking a logical course of thinking how can a person reasonably water down what the Iranian nutjob says and does, and what david Duke does? How can you do that, even if you have a perfectly legit compliant agiasnt Isreal, I guarantee you my freind you will also have some anti-Semtitic bigot saying the same thing.

Thats the way I see it, and thats the thing that worries about the anti-Isreal crowd, some of their people are not credible people and do it out of unbridled hatred and bigotry, not a legitiamate critique of government.

Neo-nazis in Germany have adopted a traditional Palestinian garb, made famous by Yassir Arafat and the PLO.

What does that say? Does it say their heads are cold?

It says the neo-Nazis are anti-Israel and and anti-Jew, as shocking as that might be.

It does NOT say that someone who wears the head scarf is automatically a neo-Nazi, which is a distinct impression one might get from "is this the new swastika?"

Reb is right, you are on a roll this week-end.

Last edited:
Black where did he get his card? Please let me know. I need one. Can he get me the neo-con ring and show me the secret handshake?

Please PM me the answers, because I know this info is classified Top Secret Neo-con.

Black where did he get his card? Please let me know. I need one. Can he get me the neo-con ring and show me the secret handshake?

Please PM me the answers, because I know this info is classified Top Secret Neo-con.

The same place Whittaker Chambers got his Communist Party card....

And by chance what do you think they are, black? You assuming here and you should not always do that, I think it would be quite naive of you to say that Europe is a big haven of tolerance for Jews simply becasue it isnt, attacks on Jewish businesses, cemeteries, synogogues, and Jews themselves have been increasing for years now, in places like France, Germany, and in the former Soviet Union and in the Ukraine, plces that historically havent been big places of toleracne for Jews and Semitic peoples.

Bottomline:
If Jews find it offensive, then it IS offensive. Same rules as any other minority, RIGHT?

The ultimate guide to the use of the term "neocon."

THE WALL STREET JOURNAL
Blame It on Neo
Don't call me a "neocon" unless you are a friend.
BY JULIA GORIN

EXERPT:
When a member of the enlightened classes, or Pat Buchanan, makes reference to a "neocon," what he's saying is "yid." That's right, "neoconservative," particularly in its shortened form, when employed by a nonconservative (or by Buchananites) and therefore meant derogatorily, is the modern, albeit more specific, word for "kike" that the left can say--and it has been doing so liberally (no pun intended) ever since American conservatism became yet something else that Jews have managed to benefit from--the conquered, final frontier of that famous Jewish manipulation.

READ
http://opinionjournal.com/extra/?id=110005656

kLink?

Col_Klink.jpg

Ah, well, what do I know about PLO scarves anyway.

I've never met anybody from the PLO.

They did wear those scarves though when they fired 40mm cannon from the back of a pickup truck at my Marine helicopter, though.

Wait...they'd say they weren't firing "at" me.

They'd say they were test firing their weapon and my helicopter was in the way.

My helicopter with the big American flag painted on the door right next to me.

So, you see, this whole business about German neo-nazis wearing a stupid PLO scarf is something I know nothing about.

Thanks for the inspiration, ra, for as Sergeant Schultz said, "I know noth--ing!"

Blackadder,

You may want to research Aryan and see what you come up with.

But I suspect you already know.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom