The new swastika? (1 Viewer)

DadsDream

Dreaming of a SAINTS Super Bowl!
Reaction score
With the swastika banned by law, young German neo-nazis have found another way to express themselves and the fad has spread to Sweden and Britain:

84135.jpg

Christian Worch, Career Nazi

Did you catch it? How about now:

50643.jpg

Are You Cold, Or Do You Just Hate Jews?
or... Cool Kids Don't Wear Palestinian Scarves

This subject is one that has been bothering me for a while now, it came up recently in lilapapierschwein's blog (in German); while I was in Sweden, the number of people wearing this piece of cloth surprised me: middle-class richkids just walking around carrying H&M shopping bags, a dumb punk rock chick at the airport, bleached blonde hair, bright red lipstick, with one of these scarves round her neck; a teenager in Babelsberg's supporters bar serving us last week; in Berlin, seeing grey-haired middle-aged women who should know better cycling past me; and the last straw, watching a copy of Top Gear's Winter Olympics special, and seeing Jeremy Clarkson (!) of all people wearing one.

READ MORE
http://jimhancot.blogspot.com/2006/10/are-you-cold-or-do-you-just-hate-jews.html

It's a lot safer than wearing a burning cross.

Those kooky racist kids these days!

With the swastika banned by law, young German neo-nazis have found another way to express themselves and the fad has spread to Sweden and Britain:

84135.jpg

Christian Worch, Career Nazi

Did you catch it? How about now:

50643.jpg

Are You Cold, Or Do You Just Hate Jews?
or... Cool Kids Don't Wear Palestinian Scarves

This subject is one that has been bothering me for a while now, it came up recently in lilapapierschwein's blog (in German); while I was in Sweden, the number of people wearing this piece of cloth surprised me: middle-class richkids just walking around carrying H&M shopping bags, a dumb punk rock chick at the airport, bleached blonde hair, bright red lipstick, with one of these scarves round her neck; a teenager in Babelsberg's supporters bar serving us last week; in Berlin, seeing grey-haired middle-aged women who should know better cycling past me; and the last straw, watching a copy of Top Gear's Winter Olympics special, and seeing Jeremy Clarkson (!) of all people wearing one.

READ MORE
http://jimhancot.blogspot.com/2006/10/are-you-cold-or-do-you-just-hate-jews.html

Sorry, these have been around for more than a decade on college campuses.

I think if the Mossad paid Mr Worch and others a visit in the middle of the night, this garbage may become a former fashion statement.

Joe

<--- Scooter Nazi

I got one cause they are great for keeping the chill off my neck while scooting around town in January. Had it for years. They are much more comfortable to wear than a wool scarf.

Hey, if it's good enough for Matt Lauer, who are we to argue?

2005-12-09-NBCTodayMatt.jpg

No anti-Isreal rally in New York or L.A. is complete without one...order yours today!

http://www.simplyislam.com/iteminfo.asp?Item=50643

The efforts to conflate Arab headress with Nazism are little over the top.

Finding a way to mention Islam in the same breath as Nazis or fascists is just a cheap neocon propaganda ploy. Even if you could convince me that Al Queda are Nazis, I still want to know where there Panzers are? Their Luftwaffe? Their Rommel?

Rommel wouldn't hide in a cave for six years.

Last edited:
Just in case you didn't know BA, the Nutsis and the Arabs were good buddies.

The Baath party is the son of the Nazi party.

But I'm sure you knew that.

As for the rest of your post (AlQ's tanks,planes), it's ridiculous to say the least.

BTW, Rommel wasn't a member of the NSDAP. So, he would probably fire a panzerfaust into said cave.

The efforts to conflate Arab headress with Nazism are little over the top.

Finding a way to mention Islam in the same breath as Nazis or fascists is just a cheap neocon propaganda ploy.

Sorry, blackadder. It's not a neocon ploy.

It's a fascist neo-nazi ploy to make a statement and get around the German law against swastikas.

Not possible. Many of the founders of the neo-conservative movement were Jewish.

In fact, anti-semites often wrap their ideas in anti-neocon rhetoric.

They use "neocon" as a codeword for "dirty Jew."

Sorry, blackadder. It's not a neocon ploy.
It's a fascist neo-nazi ploy to make a statement and get around the German law against swastikas.

I'm calling BS.

I'm telling you I saw campus lefties wearing those those things 10-15 years ago. Quite often it was the international students. It's a fairly common sight in Europe.

I find it hard to believe that neo-nazis would adopt something so inferior and semitic as an Arab head dress or something, as the article touches on, that is such a left wing shibboleth. That is just a nose thumb at Israel, not some sort of symbol broadly adopted by neo-Nazis.

I saw nothing in that article that indicated that the Neo-nazi movement was going to adopt Arab head dress as "the new Swastika." There is absolutely no basis to equate that scarf with a Swastika other than to try to establish some kind of moral equivalency between Nazis and Arabs. That's all.

To make such a claim is misleading and I can only assume that the purpose again is to further this absurd conflation of Nazi Germany and Islam, as the Neocons are trying to do.

But I see that the age old struggle goes on: The "Cool Kids Don&#8217;t Wear Pally Scarves" flyer the blogger references? Handed out at the "Luxemburg/Liebknecht" demonstration. That's ROsa Luxemburg and Karl Liebknecht, Communist Bolshevik heroes of the pre-WW II period.

I feel like Patton on all this sometimes. Put me in the middle of the neo-Nazis, the Communists and the IDF and I'd say attack in all three directions.

Last edited:
Not possible. Many of the founders of the neo-conservative movement were Jewish.

Horse hockey. Neocons throw out the anti-semitism charge to shut down debate. That's all. Despicable.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-icCLXcCNlA"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-icCLXcCNlA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Last edited:

Sure its possible. When Jews are critical of Israel they are called "self-hating Jews."

That's the term of derision for the so-called "anti-semitic" Semite.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom