The new wheel is a cube? (1 Viewer)

the very first wheels were too; proof that if you wait long enough, anything will come back in style.

On a serious note, cool video. I would have tried a set on my Caballero but oh so many moons ago.

I would have tried a set on my Caballero but oh so many moons ago.
I had one of these guys

clivermcgill_DV_20090925161746.jpg

about as many moons ago Im sure

I had a cab and then a hawk!

awesome skateboards... wasn't that many moons ago... in my dads opinion I am sure lol

Well, if I invented a new wheel that decreased friction (therefore increases speed, reduces drag, increases MPG), increases traction in wet conditions, increases traction on multiple types of surfaces including snow, sand, etc. If I invented a new wheel that could go on to every single car, truck, motorcycle and ATV in the world I'd market it to skateboarders.

Brilliant idea, too bad the inventor isn't seeing the big picture.

Well, if I invented a new wheel that decreased friction (therefore increases speed, reduces drag, increases MPG), increases traction in wet conditions, increases traction on multiple types of surfaces including snow, sand, etc. If I invented a new wheel that could go on to every single car, truck, motorcycle and ATV in the world I'd market it to skateboarders.

Brilliant idea, too bad the inventor isn't seeing the big picture.
Assuming the idea can crossover, Im sure he has patents. Breaking into the car market etc requires a lot of capital. Why not prove your concept in a market with a low startup cost? If it works tire companies will be lining up to license it and he didnt have to raise 10's of millions of dollars and risk it just to prove his concept.

Had two Lance Mountains and a caballero. Got the two mountains from a guy for two GI Joes. My cost $4.

I had a Santa Cruz then an Alva...

Attachments

• ALVAREATEGUI_020.JPG
    ALVAREATEGUI_020.JPG
    224.9 KB · Views: 133
  • 80s_Santa%20Cruz_foamslasher.jpg
    80s_Santa%20Cruz_foamslasher.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 133
Had two Lance Mountains and a caballero. Got the two mountains from a guy for two GI Joes. My cost $4.
last deck I still held onto was an '87 lance mountain (primitive? the one with cavemen). my mom threw it out about a decade ago.

He doesn't have any grass. It's just dirt, rusted cars, and old saw horses.

Hey, I only have one rusted El Camino in the yard, and there's crab grass, does that count....?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom