The Newer and Improveder Drinking Thread (1 Viewer)

knocking back a Double Strength 16 Double Size Rockstar Juiced Energy + Guava and trying to decide if I feel like working out later tonight or just waiting until the morning. :shrug:

/jackedup

TPS

Ketel One and Tonic for me tonight.

Jager so far. I need some kind of beer to go with it but I'm pretty much out. Got some Coronas left over though.

I like to party.

with :worthy: to TPS, this thread must live and I've got an important question.

I know that it's always good form to be drinking when using a power tool, but does a rechargeable screwdriver (tool, not drink (though how cool would a rechargeable screwdriver drink be?)) count? .............:icon82:

Drinking always counts.

(Nice nested parenthesis)

Oh, and I think I'm going to reinstate the dog walking boozathon tradition.
He and my liver need the excersize.

Today, I agree with Ted, I drink so I don't go on a killing spree. Idiot tech department at work finally got to me today, so I think it is a Jack night.

six adults (at least legally, if not maturationalitily) and ten kids at the local adult/kid friendly mexican joint. 40 oz of cuervo black, gran gala, cointreau margaritas and I've got a golden glow.

and GW, you're falling behind at the rate of 1 drinking day/week. y'all need to increase your daily weekend intake to 2 1/3 your normal daily intake rate to equalize. That way, you're still getting your weekly intake, but you're definitely not alcoholics cuz you're only social/weekend drinkers.

cheap bottle of pino right now. About one glass away from knocking out the bottle.:Singe1301:

For dietary and budget reasons, my wife and I have cut our drinking back to just the weekends (GASP). But we're drinking twice as much on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, so I don't think it's doing any good.

But have you let the kid start drinking on the weekend too?

I'm trying to dust off the rest of this bottle of Bacardi Dark.
It's going to wreck my early morning wakeup call at 4:30.... I can tell already.
Don't we get an extra hour tomorrow night?
Rad.

Kid's halloween party tonight. Sitting on the deck with a Romeo y Julieta vintage and a bottle of Captain Morgan special reserve. I am not getting up tomorrow.

Kid's halloween party tonight. Sitting on the deck with a Romeo y Julieta vintage and a bottle of Captain Morgan special reserve. I am not getting up tomorrow.

Dang, my mom & dad never had that kind of stuff at my halloween parties when I was a kid. :angryrazz:

Maybe Lucky Strikes and Miller ponies, but never Romeo y Julieta and Captain Morgan.

Ears are still ringing from DNA and especially Zebra bra down da bahyou in Larose, LA. I went to the French Food Festival. It was an amazing little get together with some really great food. I had shrimp boulettes (that's like ground shrimp and stuffing balled up and deep fried), shrimp kabobs with peppers, onions and sausage, some delicious gumbo (had 4 crab claws in it), mama's corn soup (not a creamy version), uhm and a few other things I don't remember.

I was flexing out and drank a few white russian daiquiris and complained about the redneck beer selection and settled for a couple of Coors Lights (hey, it was either that or Michalob Ultra). I danced my *** off for Zebra and sang along with all the favorite original and cover tunes. I blew out mid-last set because the traffic would have been horrendous.

A couple of notes, this one super drunk but fairly hot chick passed out on the slab. When the cops came to pick her up and lead her off, she got violent and attempted to burn the black, female cop with a cigarette (not gonna do it) and ended up getting hauled off. She was toasted out of her mind. :hihi: Then some of the skater dudes remembered me from the Chaotic Alliance gig and came up and said hey. I guess my handstands in their moshpits must have made an impression? :rock:

Larose is a cool place. It was also crawling with tang instant breakfast drink. (Un)fortunately I only got one biker mom to request I take my shirt off, so I did.

Now I'm guzzling a refrigerated remnant bottle of Woodbridge 2004 Merlot (don't waste your $5.95 unless you need it quick for gravy) and probably gonna pakaboll to celebrate the end of xDT.

TPS

halftime at the game - I told my buddy that I had to get something to eat since all I'd had so far were the string beans in my bloodies. all I got were peanuts cuz the lines were ridiculous.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom