The Newer and Improveder Drinking Thread (1 Viewer)

Ted

muddlin'
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
with :worthy: to TPS, this thread must live and I've got an important question.

I know that it's always good form to be drinking when using a power tool, but does a rechargeable screwdriver (tool, not drink (though how cool would a rechargeable screwdriver drink be?)) count? I've got a bunch of hooks I'm installing and I just popped the second bottle of Chateau St. Jean Cab Sav just to be sure I'm covered.:icon82:

Ya know what you get when you mix vodka, orange juice and milk of magnesia?

A phillips screwdriver.

Thanks ill be moderating all week. Tip your webmaster.

I ran out of vodka on my second screwdriver tonight, so I am very interested in this rechargeable screwdriver. I have switched to some Abita fall fest to christen the new board.

Long live the drinking thread.

Not drinking tonight but tomorrow I am going to my companies octoberfest part. Free beer and food. Always the best.

I don't drink because I fear that I may go on a killing spree but I must post in this thread to encourage the use of words such as improveder.

I drink to keep myself from going on a killing spree.

crown and coke or maybe some malibu. i love the aftertaste malibu puts on ya.

I know that it's always good form to be drinking when using a power tool, but does a rechargeable screwdriver (tool, not drink (though how cool would a rechargeable screwdriver drink be?)) count? I've got a bunch of hooks I'm installing and I just popped the second bottle of Chateau St. Jean Cab Sav just to be sure I'm covered.:icon82:

As long as you wear protection.

For dietary and budget reasons, my wife and I have cut our drinking back to just the weekends (GASP). But we're drinking twice as much on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, so I don't think it's doing any good.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom