The next Ed Reed will be drafted in the 09 Draft (1 Viewer)

Yes i know the 2008 draft hasn't even happened yet... but just look at this one safety in next years draft and your eyes will go :wow:

Taylor Mays out of USC ( yes i hate them but this kid is amazing) is a 6'4 225 lbs safety who runs a 4.3. Now this kid would be a HUGE impact to our secondary like i said i know it's early but i can only dream if the saints would get him, we would be set at safety for the next 10 years. He has every thing we need

Just a lil heads up for next year

Let's take a look at Taylor Mays... :scratch:

Link: http://youtube.com/watch?v=augIi76eJ8w

:gosaints:

Eric Berry out of Tennessee will be the next great safety. He would be a junior entrant in the 2009 draft so that would be a possibility. He was amazing as a freshman this year. Tennessee fans and coaches are already touting him as possibly the greatest defensive player to ever come out of Tennessee. Tennesse produced Reggie White, so that is quite the compliment.

Eric Berry is a cornerback.

hopefully, the two safeties that the Saints recently spent two second round picks on develop into solid starters and that position is no longer a need

:plus-un2: :plus-un2: :plus-un2: im sure thats how our coaching staff feels too... i cant disagree both are very young give them time and watch em shine!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom