New Orleans 6 3
Atlanta 5 4
Carolina 4 4
Tampa Bay 2 6

Seattle 6 3
San Francisco 4 5
St. Louis 4 5
Arizona 1 8

want to know how huge this game was? possible Bye week in the playoffs if giants lose

now look what happens if the saints lose and atlanta and carolina win.

Saints are now in 3 way tie for 1st then in a scramble for a wild card spot. It is possible if the saints go 10-6 we will not make it into the playoffs if we lose 1st place.

key games
Dallas
Giants
Div.Games

Hopefully the Bucs beat Carolina tomorrow somehow and the whole weekend is a push in the division...

We did miss a golden oppurtunity, but Atlanta missed out a lot bigger against CLE...

i think we all think we have a lock on the division. The wild card race is just one game back from our record. We cant afford any divisional loses.

We need to beat Cincy next week with ATL on the horizon. Our schedule is tough, and the sooner we can get to 9-10 wins the better. This team is capable of running the table going into the playoffs, if we just take care of the ball better.

We need to beat Cincy next week with ATL on the horizon. Our schedule is tough, and the sooner we can get to 9-10 wins the better. This team is capable of running the table going into the playoffs, if we just take care of the ball better.

Yep, the stretch against the NFC east at the end is going to be brutal.

I hate to say it, but we are going to lose to the Bengals next week too.

i was just thinking who the cream of the nfc is...i think it's the giants, even though they were hammered by seattle who was hammered by chicago..

the bears i think have been exposed, look for a lot more of that tonight...
the seahawks will be getting their qb/rb back soon, but went 2-0 so far without them..

dallas and philly are about in the same league, unpredictible, you could throw in minn, atl and the rams in that mix too..

green bay is on a streak, carolina will likely win tomorrow

if we lose next week , will will have lost 3/4

next week will be a lot like today for us..hopefully we can play a little better at home

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom