The NFC Playoffs (According To Peter King) (1 Viewer)

The Bucs went on a nice little run in the playoffs - things just worked out for them at the right time. But I'm not buying that they're automatically the head and shoulders best team in the conference. Brady is ooooold and Arians has never impressed me much as a coach.

The Bucs went on a nice little run in the playoffs - things just worked out for them at the right time. But I'm not buying that they're automatically the head and shoulders best team in the conference. Brady is ooooold and Arians has never impressed me much as a coach.
Just like when the Falcons went to the Superbowl. They where 7-5 before they got a creampuff momentum builder at the end of the season.

They aren't as good as media wants to make them out to be. Brady still an immobile QB in the pocket and he's been running on fumes for a hot minute. Sooner or later... That gas tank will hit E just like it did in the playoffs against the Packers in the 2nd half.

So much is needed to reach the SB. Favorable schedule, health and luck. I don’t think the Bucs will have any of those again this year. Every game will be the other team’s super bowl, that’s 17 brutal games with even the crummy teams giving you 100%. That’s where the injuries pile up. I’m not high on the Bucs.

Don't any of these chodes remember last season when the Saints crushed the Buccs, twice, with their precious Brady at the helm? Those losses were so embarrassing for Tom Terrific the media is probably not allowed to speak of it. The jock-clinging is epic.

T.Hendrickson.2.jpg
Lost the one that matters, tho.

Also helped we fumbled the game away to them.

Bolded, to infinity, as we might have said as children :)

Brady is ooooold and Arians has never impressed me much as a coach.
While Brady is with the Bucs, Arians is nothing more than an assistant coordinator. Brady is the head coach and offensive coordinator. That's what saved their season and that's what got them to the superbowl. The best think Arians did last year was say "Yes Mr. Brady, I'll get right on that for you."

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom