NFL The NFL Doesn't Want the Saints to Blow Out the Falcons (1 Viewer)

this has already been a screw job. 3 hands to the face, holding call on lattimore already

So what about the legit penalties against the Falcons? They jump into the neutral zone and the Saints get called for false start.

The NFL doesn't care who wins this game, but keeping it close is in their best interest.

So what about the legit penalties against the Falcons? They jump into the neutral zone and the Saints get called for false start.

The NFL doesn't care who wins this game, but keeping it close is in their best interest.

The jump happened after the falcons player was back.
And the line simply standing and pointing instead of jumping in reaction didnt help

The calls have been legit. Saints are sloppy and lifeless so far and the falcons are playing their superbowl. Hopefully they will follow their trend and collapse in the second half

So the not national game that will have the highest ratings is at half with the favorite behind.

The second half will be evenly called. Did they give the Falcons enough of a handicap to hold on or will the Saints overcome?

The NFL doesn't care. They just want the ratings.

The jump happened after the falcons player was back.
And the line simply standing and pointing instead of jumping in reaction didnt help

The calls have been legit. Saints are sloppy and lifeless so far and the falcons are playing their superbowl. Hopefully they will follow their trend and collapse in the second half

now that's twice, try to be a smart butt. you are wrong, this game is run by the refs

It's not about the penalties they call. It's about the the ticky-tak penalties they call against one team but not the other. In most games, that makes the difference. All in the interest of generating greater interest. But like NASCAR it's going to come back to bite them.

It's not about the penalties they call. It's about the the ticky-tak penalties they call against one team but not the other. In most games, that makes the difference. All in the interest of generating greater interest. But like NASCAR it's going to come back to bite them.

Maybe if it were just one hands to the face call, I could agree. But it was four. We knew they were calling it and our guys did nothing to stop it.

And I didn’t see Atlanta doing anything similar in replays.

Maybe if it were just one hands to the face call, I could agree. But it was four. We knew they were calling it and our guys did nothing to stop it.

And I didn’t see Atlanta doing anything similar in replays.
You can't say that to saints fans though, they will find and make any excuse possible. They will not admit that the other team just played better on a given day

My thread got deleted I guess but we lost this game mid week. Not prepared at all.

Well this will probably have more people tuning in on Thanksgiving

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom