The NFL should have a show called "I'm a moron" (1 Viewer)

rickyjones

I’ve always believed.
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
The show should take pre-recorded predictions by the so-called experts and show how wrong they often are. (Dr. Z, Woody Paige, John Clayton, Mike and Mike, Chris Mortenson, etc.) If these guys knew anything they would make their money each week by betting in Vegas. Then take a comedian (Chris Rock comes to mind) as the host and as he plays back the predictions and the alleged "keys to the game" as predicted by the so-called experts and then commentate on how much of a moron each one of these guys are. The final segment should be "moron of the week" with the experts face on a horses***for a body. Just for good measure the show could be on HBO so the host could curse and really speak freely. Anyone else think this idea would work?

skymike

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
The show should take pre-recorded predictions by the so-called experts and show how wrong they often are. (Dr. Z, Woody Paige, John Clayton, Mike and Mike, Chris Mortenson, etc.) If these guys knew anything they would make their money each week by betting in Vegas. Then take a comedian (Chris Rock comes to mind) as the host and as he plays back the predictions and the alleged "keys to the game" as predicted by the so-called experts and then commentate on how much of a moron each one of these guys are. The final segment should be "moron of the week" with the experts face on a horses***for a body. Just for good measure the show could be on HBO so the host could curse and really speak freely. Anyone else think this idea would work?

hilarious. Its already better than half the "reality" shows on tv.

SaintJ

hard, pipe-hittin'
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
I would settle for the two guys from "Cheap Seats".

GW93

Original
Reaction score
If you could convince the networks, publications, etc. who own the rights to let you use the clips, then I think fans would love it. Who doesn't like seeing some blowhard get proven wrong? The only problem is, would the suits at ESPN, Fox, NBC, CBS and Time-Warner (SI's parent co.) be willing to let someone use copyrighted material to make their highly-paid so-called "experts" look like buffoons?

peglegpeet13

23-3 What a Night!!!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Just to help you Saintamaniac.

It is "Moran." The word "moron" no longer exists in the world of the internet.
:)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)