The NHL 2019-2020 is here. (1 Viewer)

SystemShock

uh yu ka t'ann
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Raising your banner, Blues? Take deez pucks and your 0-1 start!

Thanks to Duke Power I lost my internet yesterday, won't get fixed until tomorrow, so I missed the game :(
I had to go into the office today too... :(

But anyway, the puck finally dropped and the Caps took care of business 3-2 in OT.

I am going to miss some good games tonight... my internet better be up by Saturday for the Caps home opener.

Edit: should've posted this with the OP, but I was at work, youtube is blocked.

Last edited:
Raising your banner, Blues? Take deez pucks and your 0-1 start!

Thanks to Duke Power I lost my internet yesterday, won't get fixed until tomorrow, so I missed the game :(
I had to go into the office today too... :(

But anyway, the puck finally dropped and the Caps took care of business 3-2 in OT.

I am going to miss some good games tonight... my internet better be up by Saturday for the Caps home opener.

I watched the vid of the Blues raising the Champions Banner, & the players taking a lap around so that the fans could see the Stanley Cup & I started crying ? all over again! What a GIFT that was for the city of St Louis.

Too bad they goofed up & lost their home opener ?. Sorry to say, but I don’t see a repeat in the future.

The Blues championship rings came up on my news feed & I had to text it to everyone in the fam,lol. It is the most GORGEOUS sports ring I have ever seen, because it is simple & not all cluttered up.

Go Blues Go!!! ???

The Dallas Stars had more players(2)taken off the ice last night, than goals(1) scored.

The Blues championship rings came up on my news feed & I had to text it to everyone in the fam,lol. It is the most GORGEOUS sports ring I have ever seen, because it is simple & not all cluttered up.

I saw they gave a ring to that little girl Laila as well. Classy move.

I saw they gave a ring to that little girl Laila as well. Classy move.

Totally awesome ?

Laila’s name is also written into the inside of the ring somehow, as well. I read about it, but I forgot exactly how they did it, to honor her.

And looks like they genuinely surprised the family. The mom opens the door and says "holy shirt" . Very cool thing to do.

Waaaaaaaaay cool ??

Thank you so much for posting that! OMG, I think that I shed just as many tears as Laila did!
Such a classy tribute to a special little lady ?

Should've posted this with the OP, but I was at work, youtube is blocked.

@LuvNOLA , I hope you watched the Blues - Leafs game. Great game. Both teams showed fantastic speed. Binnington is the truth.

@LuvNOLA , I hope you watched the Blues - Leafs game. Great game. Both teams showed fantastic speed. Binnington is the truth.

Binnington is AMAZING! I love the joy that rookie brought to the people & the city of St Louis.

I am a sucker for memorabilia that is meaningful. So I have a 27x23 inch framed limited edition Binnington poster that has a piece of game-used net from the Stanley Cup Finals. Love it! ??

The Blues’ Jay Bouwmeester collapsed on the bench during the game with Anaheim tonight. Game is postponed. Hopefully he’s ok.

Former Dallas Stars player Richard Peverly collapsed similarly but had to be resuscitated with an AED and CPR; his heart had stopped beating. Hopefully Bouwmeester makes a quick and successful recovery.

The Blues’ Jay Bouwmeester collapsed on the bench during the game with Anaheim tonight. Game is postponed. Hopefully he’s ok.

Yikes!!!! Not good.

Stellar quick response by the paramedics.

Get well quick, Jay! ??

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom