Nostalgia The Nintendo Switch now has an online library of old classics. (1 Viewer)

SigFreudianSlip

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Downloaded it today. Brought back a lot of memories. I may actually beat the original Zelda now. Would have in 87 but my then baby brother flipped the light switch that controlled the TV. No saves back then so I was many hours in and lost it all. Glad I didn’t chunk him out the second story window I was so P'Oed off lol. Anyhow, if you like the golden oldies then the switch is the way to go now. They also are starting to get the big blockbuster games as well. Fun to play that stuff on the go when you want to disconnect from the TV.

Downloaded it today. Brought back a lot of memories. I may actually beat the original Zelda now. Would have in 87 but my then baby brother flipped the light switch that controlled the TV. No saves back then so I was many hours in and lost it all. Glad I didn’t chunk him out the second story window I was so P'Oed off lol. Anyhow, if you like the golden oldies then the switch is the way to go now. They also are starting to get the big blockbuster games as well. Fun to play that stuff on the go when you want to disconnect from the TV.

You could definitely save the original Zelda.

Golden Eye on there?

No sir. Not yet.
Dark Souls just launched for it been playing that. Quite incredible to see that in handheld mode. Think I have em upside down. Lol my apologies. 20/800 will do that to ya. ?

I used to love that game Zack.

Attachments

• 76F76343-43A0-4B68-B13E-0485A6DF40D9.jpeg
    76F76343-43A0-4B68-B13E-0485A6DF40D9.jpeg
    299.7 KB · Views: 2
  • F6FA5A0D-2092-445A-AFB8-590F5AAB9844.jpeg
    F6FA5A0D-2092-445A-AFB8-590F5AAB9844.jpeg
    530.6 KB · Views: 2
Agreed Zack. Man I spent countless hours with that one back in the day.

it's not as good as you remember

You may be right on that one antipop.
I’m still loving the old Mario’s though with this retro collection. And the original Zelda. I don’t like hockey as much as I did. Oh, loving Tecmo Bowl just like back in the day.

It's pretty terrible.

Some perspective, GTA San Andreas is pretty terrible too. That game was awesome.

Seems I’m the only one that still likes some of the older games. ?

Mario never gets old. 2d platformers are typically timeless. But games where you explore the world or live in a 3d space don't age well.

Ahhh. Agreed there.
Oh, am loving megaman also as much as I used to.

Hate Double Dragon now, that one didn’t age well for me lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom