The No Call and using it for fuel to scream at the Saints games this year (1 Viewer)

Scorpius the Allfather

Dream Theater fanatic/ghost
Reaction score
So I technically never dealt with the no call. The night after the game I said 19-0 and Scorched Earth. I didn't do this on purpose but it's like I locked off my emotions to the no call before dealing with them but after realizing what I did I decided to use it to fuel me screaming at the games. Every game I'm treating like the conference game. I even told Gayle Benson this when we got our picture taken at the Saints crawfish boil. I'll upload that picture later, don't have time right now. But yeah, a couple of days ago I was able to feel the fury I set aside. It's going to be hard to scream that much, starting when the former play ends and stopping after they hike it, that conference game took it out of me. But sacrifices must be made in order to make it to the promised land. So at the game if you see a guy with Who Dat! written on his face in marker with a mohawk and looks angry that would be me and I am, I'm channeling Christine for these games. Who dat! Dat nobody!

Yes sir! I wanna hear you through the TV! Nobody deserves that trophy more than our guys
So I technically never dealt with the no call. The night after the game I said 19-0 and Scorched Earth. I didn't do this on purpose but it's like I locked off my emotions to the no call before dealing with them but after realizing what I did I decided to use it to fuel me screaming at the games. Every game I'm treating like the conference game. I even told Gayle Benson this when we got our picture taken at the Saints crawfish boil. I'll upload that picture later, don't have time right now. But yeah, a couple of days ago I was able to feel the fury I set aside. It's going to be hard to scream that much, starting when the former play ends and stopping after they hike it, that conference game took it out of me. But sacrifices must be made in order to make it to the promised land. So at the game if you see a guy with Who Dat! written on his face in marker with a mohawk and looks angry that would be me and I am, I'm channeling Christine for these games. Who dat! Dat nobody!

Remember the noise during the huddle. The game that will never be mentioned was great. Do it again. I will

I can't. I admire the effort but I am done screaming. It's futile, as we all saw.

The Dome will never be that loud again IMO.

I'll be there but I will be more "Sunday at the Masters" than "screaming for 3 hours straight"

I just cant do it. I'm actually a little sick to my stomach about going back inside the Dome.

LOL, I've made opposing fans next to me leave at the Chicago game a couple years ago. I was proud of that, too.

If I'm ever attacked, I think my best defense is getting as close to their ear and screaming as loud as I can.

I can't. I admire the effort but I am done screaming. It's futile, as we all saw.

The Dome will never be that loud again IMO.

I'll be there but I will be more "Sunday at the Masters" than "screaming for 3 hours straight"

I just cant do it. I'm actually a little sick to my stomach about going back inside the Dome.
There's no way you stayed "Sunday at the Masters" through this game, right?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom