N/S The Noon Games (2 Viewers)

I tell you what... I'm really liking Greg Olsen as a color guy. Knows his stuff, conversational style, good stuff.

Plus, he's not on the field giving us fits any more, so there's that. :)

So 2 NFL south teams managed to win today. Dang it.

Boy I have a lot of red X's in my pick em's this week.

Yep, especially with the refs. Brings back shades of 2013 in NE on the 4th down play with less than 30 seconds and no TOs for Brady and the no call on the horse collar tackle on Gillette when Brady threw the TD pass. That same call was made on Graham in NO against the 49ers in 2012, costing the Saints the game.
Merl, explain why you disagree. I’ve noticed you go “Meh” on a lot of comments here. Not calling you out bro. Just would like to hear your take. 😎

I tell you what... I'm really liking Greg Olsen as a color guy. Knows his stuff, conversational style, good stuff.

I agree. Esp. with the last part.

I wish they Saints had drafted him in 2007 when they had the chance. Instead they took Meachem and let the Bears have Olson. Olson was an instant contributor and is a close to HOF but not quite there in my opinion, Meachem was inactive his entire rookie year as a healthy scratch and isn't even in the discussion room. Huge miss on that first round.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom