The "nothing really happened to me today" thread (1 Viewer)

covingtondog

No freaking way...
Reaction score
I'm basically just jealous because other people have thread-worthy stuff going on and I don't.

I got up, went to the gym, went to work, ate left over spaghetti for lunch, and that's about it so far. I think I might open my shades or maybe I'll leave them closed.

I draw the blinds
Then I take my clothes off
and dance around the house like Nature Boy.

:9:

Well, you did respond to your own thread too. Quit selling yourself short.

Last edited:
Today you were bombarded with photon packets and survived. You avoided being struck by speeding, fiery meteors that frequent our atmosphere. You've traveled safely at speeds that were unheard of just 100 years ago. And you immortalized your opinion in electronic media open to the entire world.

Crazy stuff

I can't open my blinds. There are people working on the windows (looks like sealing them on the outside). They have been going up and down outside my window for at least a week now. I couldn't do that for a living.

The shades are still open but the glare is really brighter than I'd like.

The pretty girls down the hall apparently declared today no makeup day. They're still pretty but they'd look better with makeup.

I switched to boxer briefs exclusively this weekend. I had been going back and forth between the 3/4 mid briefs and boxer briefs but the mid's are getting hard to find in stores. So I'm wearing boxer briefs now.

The shades are still open but the glare is really brighter than I'd like.

The pretty girls down the hall apparently declared today no makeup day. They're still pretty but they'd look better with makeup.

I switched to boxer briefs exclusively this weekend. I had been going back and forth between the 3/4 mid briefs and boxer briefs but the mid's are getting hard to find in stores. So I'm wearing boxer briefs now.

TTIUWP :hihi:

At 4:45 eastern time, the sun creaps though the window just perfectly to cause a blinding affect, My shades are closed at the moment.

At 4:45 eastern time, the sun creaps though the window just perfectly to cause a blinding affect, My shades are closed at the moment.
Yeah, my old office got evening sun but my new office gets more morning sun. Today is just exceptionally bright though.

I can see 6 ducks from my window. We should have an sr.com duck-off one day. We'll just see who can see the most ducks from their window. I like my chances in a duck-off.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom