THe Offciall New Orleans Saints Site (1 Viewer)

LordBane

Bigger than you!
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Is it the worst NFL team site on the net or what? The audio files haventy been updated since the cleveland game. The video filkes havent been updated since July the 5th. I go to other team sites and I can get videos of coaching post game or Monday press conferences. I can get video of player interviews. Why can't we get a little love? These guys expect us to sell out the dome and buy gear but they can't even pay a guy 7 bux an hour to upload video files? It is not rocket science......

Does anyone know of any other sites where i can watch Payton press conferences or Saints players interviews?

I agree. I only go there on occasion to see the press conference transcripts from Payton. That site sux. To me, this is the official site of the Saints.

I think it's good, much better than years past

Wwl Tv

WWL TV site has 20 minutes of Paytons press conference from Monday

Is it the worst NFL team site on the net or what? The audio files haventy been updated since the cleveland game. The video filkes havent been updated since July the 5th. I go to other team sites and I can get videos of coaching post game or Monday press conferences. I can get video of player interviews. Why can't we get a little love? These guys expect us to sell out the dome and buy gear but they can't even pay a guy 7 bux an hour to upload video files? It is not rocket science......

Does anyone know of any other sites where i can watch Payton press conferences or Saints players interviews?

i just set my dvr to record his press conference. it's on monday ant 11:30 on coxsports.

Check out what they have listed as this year's draft class.

http://www.neworleanssaints.com/custompage.cfm?pageid=231

Check out what they have listed as this year's draft class.

http://www.neworleanssaints.com/custompage.cfm?pageid=231

Wow...things are really slipping there.
Back before the Green Bay game, they (Ricky Zellar) reported the Saints were "1-2 in Lambeau, including a 35-20 win in 2002". That win in 2002 was in the Superdome, and was Farve's first football loss there in his career.
I emailed them about it the day the article came out, but got no response whatsoever. The article is still available, and still in error.

Saints at Packers preview
:dunno:

I have been waiting on someone else to say the samething I was thinking .... the updates have sucked on both WWL and neworleanssaints.com. I dont live in NO anymore, I moved about 4 years ago to Wichita, KS for school, and I depend on this sites to give me information and to see press conferences.
I pay $10 a month to listen to Saints Radio so I can hear the games, and look forward to seeing (or hearing) the pc. WWL has not updated the Coachs Show in forever, and blacked-out the broadcast last week (also, I have emailed them twice as to why, but have gotten zero response). As early as an hour after the game, the TB Bucs website had video of the pc for both players and coaches. I dont know if it is a matter that no one will sponser the pc or what the deal is.
I speak as a desperate Saints fan that is in bad need of a little love. Not all us fans can live in NO and depend on this sites to give us information. PLEASE!!! step it up for us diehard Black & Gold fans.

I agree with Saints Junkie. I was worst in the past years. But for any recap or multimedia visit NFL.com. If you are looking for exellent Saints stuff, you are surfing in SR.com, the best Saints source.

AMEN , DITTO etc., etc., etc

I have been planning on posting the same complaint, all the other official sites do a good job of multimedia content. it seems the saints did as well untill right before this regular season started, it is like they had a guy to do this that must have quit and they didnt replace him. you know we are supposedly America's team now with people all over the USA excited about us, The saints should take pride and update the Multimedia content of their site ASAP

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom