The offense with Jameis (1 Viewer)

Like I said we saw more Taysom Hill at QB to seal the win. If our run game with Kamara and Jobes isn’t a factor we’re flat on offense with Jameis. Hopefully that changes with Kenny Stills getting more reps and then Michael Thomas coming back mid season.

I expect the Giants to try some of what the Panthers did on defense. Confusing fronts and blitzes to take advantage of Jameis.

Like I said we saw more Taysom Hill at QB to seal the win. If our run game with Kamara and Jobes isn’t a factor we’re flat on offense with Jameis. Hopefully that changes with Kenny Stills getting more reps and then Michael Thomas coming back mid season.

I expect the Giants to try some of what the Panthers did on defense. Confusing fronts and blitzes to take advantage of Jameis.
Big 3rd down throws by Winston sealed the game. Hill wasn't great at all.

Delusional

Big 3rd down throws by Winston sealed the game. Hill wasn't great at all.
Did you not see that last drive? 🤷🏾‍♂️ Got first downs and scored a TD. The offense had multiple stalled drives before that with vanilla Jameis. 😂

Did you not see that last drive? 🤷🏾‍♂️ Got first downs and scored a TD. The offense had multiple stalled drives before that with vanilla Jameis. 😂
It stalled a couple of times when Taysom was in there two before the last drive actually hurting the plays Jameis was looking good on b/c Taysom is better w/ short fields. So this is on Payton to call it better not against Jameis.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom