The Office, on NBC (1 Viewer)

JRead2

Hades is frozen.
Tech-Admin
Reaction score
Did anyone else see last night's episode? I'm currently watching it for the 3rd time. I think it is one of the best episodes yet.

:_rofl: :hahahaha: :very_happy: :rofl: :mdr168:

Best show on TV (next to Monday Night Football :hihi:)... I loved it when Pam said, "Is anyone coming back to Scranton?... I mean- Is anyone coming to Scranton?" .I also loved the ringtone Michael had on his cellphone, some teenage girl song by the Blackeyed Peas, I think *EDIT: "My Humps"* :_rofl: - Such great subtle humor on that show. On a side note- a friend of mine had the chance to meet Jenna Fischer, who plays Pam, yesterday and says she as sweet and down-to-earth as you'd expect her to be. He actually ate pudding with her(!) and I was so jealous I asked him to save the spoon....

Last edited:
I saw it. It was hilarious. The Office and My Name is Earl are my favorite shows on tv right behind 24.

The original on the BBC is still the best.

Just re-watched the complete BBC series last weekend. Genius.

Did you ever see the two-part "special" that wrapped the series? Hilarious.

If you liked the original "The Office" on the BBC you might find this interesting:

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6G9uGPQsVNk"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6G9uGPQsVNk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Last edited:
I saw it. It was hilarious. The Office and My Name is Earl are my favorite shows on tv right behind 24.

I agree.

Not only is the young man coming back to his old job where Pam is waiting for him....he is bringing a babe back with him.

This is gonna be interesting.

Joe

The Office reminds me of Seinfeld from the perspective you either get it or you don't. The Office is so funny because those of us who work in offices work with people like those depicted in the TV series. And we have all had a bumbling boss who tries hard and fails miserably at times. It's hilarious.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom