THE OFFICIAL 1st RD SELECTION DRAFT THREAD (1 Viewer)

wowatkin

The People's Champ
Reaction score
I figured that this would be a lot of fun. We are at that time of year that things are mighty slow. In order to break the monotony, post your official prediction as to who we will take with our first selection in the draft. At a minimum, everyone will be on record with their predictions and as such bragging rights will be in order to those who guess correctly. My request to keep it short and simple - Player, position, and school (let's keep the bashing and banter to a minimum). If needed (and for extra props), if you forsee a trade, list the trade partner and at what pick the player is taken.

I'll go on record and say that our 1st pick will be....

Last edited:
i'm getting that old feeling that the saints will talk themselves out of defense in the 1st, so i'm thinking it'll be either mendenhall, clady, or albert... i'll go with brandon albert

I'll go on record and say the 1st pick will be Sedrick Ellis!!!!!!!

I agree but I will go a little further. I think our first pick will be one of 2 players and I think we will trade one way or the other.

I think we will trade with baltimore or new england and get ellis or if and only if we can not get that done I think we will trade down to philly and get lito shepperd and draft keith Rivers in their spot or best defensive player avalible if he is not there. maybe that big DT from UNC? Cant remember his name.

T

They either trade up and take Ellis... Trade back and take Rivers.... or stay put and take McKelvin.... I have no clue which will happen... but it's one of those 3.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom