The Official Bart Scott is a (MOD EDIT) thread (1 Viewer)

NorfolkedSaint

All-Pro
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Man is this guy just a total punk or what. Seemed like every time I saw him he was running his mouth at the Saint's sideline. I mean I wanted to win the game bad but when I saw him and the rest of the cheap shots and scrappin' that was going on it made me hope that one of their guys would actually get hurt.

Man is this guy just a total punk or what. Seemed like every time I saw him he was running his mouth at the Saint's sideline. I mean I wanted to win the game bad but when I saw him and the rest of the cheap shots and scrappin' that was going on it made me hope that one of their guys would actually get hurt.

I'm all for establishing attitude for your unit, but you have to do something on the field to justify your mouth at some point. Bart Scott played like a scrub today. Let Revis talk

Don't sink to their level.

Who cares. At the end of the game after Scott talked all that trash, he then got to have the honor of looking like a giant moron as Mr. Scoreboard said GG loser.

He talked alot, too bad he didnt do anything to back it up.

I started the game in a great mood, then came the forearm by Washington to Roby's head. I was quite upset the whole game after that.

Yeh he's a D-bag, but in the end he's the one that take the L. He also didn't have a good game. And Gholston is a total bust.

Lastly, it seemed like the Saints were showing a little swagger when the little fights would go on. I like that a lot, no more finesse talk.

Yeh he's a D-bag, but in the end he's the one that take the L. He also didn't have a good game. And Gholston is a total bust.

Yep. The Jets defense is pretty good for only having 10 players and Vernon Gholston. Imagine if they had 11 players on defense...

So happy he sucked, Meach blocked him out of a running play on one down. I kept rewinding and laughing after he talked trash to Sean P. We put some hot sauce on the Jets courtesy of Mark Sanchez :smilielol:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom