The "Official" --" Child, PLEASE! " thread! (1 Viewer)

MamaRoux

Veteran
Reaction score
I guess I have to start it off somehow so I've chosen this message and method to communicate just how off-set our match-up to the N.Y. Football Giants is.

After combing both depth charts and going by what I've seen so far from Our SAINTS this season, I've GOT to say Giant's over the SAINTS? In The Louisiana SUPERDOME?

Child, PLEASE!

Just take a look, all of us who have come to really know our players and have seen them in action and in some really glorious victories this season, not last season or the one before or any of that crap, THIS version of the SAINTS whose Offensive Line know each other well and have performed at a very high level even without our Pro Bowler, Jamal Brown, protecting Drew as they should and blowing open holes for Mike Bell, Pierre Thomas and even Reggie is gaining yardage up the gut! Nevermind Reggie's starting to wait for his blockers to have a chance to make and establish their blocks and then hit the booster jets! Then Shockey is healthy and is relishing his new found Brothers and loves to make the catches ( seen him drop a couple so far but I'm not worried about Jeremy bringing his best when healthy every game!) Now we have Lance back, Meachum and Devery look like clones and are making even the hard catches with plenty of yacs , Marques' injury is just a bad memory and he's playing up to his ability now. Mike Bell and Pierre together doesn't even make it seem fair to DC's around the League especially with the WR's and Reggie to worry about!

So, now on to the Defense !!!!! What can we say but when a Head Coach puts up a Quarter Million $'s of his own salary to bring in a huge DC who knows how to fire his MadDog Defensive Players up (and he KNOWS he has a depth chart full of them) It ain't fair to the rest of the League and it's about stink'in TIME we had this sort of team to pull for!

Special Teams has taken some time to gel but let's be clear, the addition of Rook, Malcolm Jenkins has sparked it up to where the entire unit is getting a swagger not seen since Steve Gleason was blowing up Returners like IED's!

So, Giant's @ The SAINTS! Child, PLEASE!

The real key to this game may be our front defensive line. if they can make Ely run around enough in the backfield maybe that sore foot will occupy his mind and let him through a few int's.

After watching the G-Men yesterday I was pretty impressed even though it was the Raiders. This will be a very tough game for our boys and we will need the Dome rocking for all 4 quarters.

This is a dangerous game is. I don't like it. I don't like the fact that ATL ran over SF like a ford over a rooster. 1 slip up, and we are tied for the division lead. So the Saints are looking ahead to the Giants, and looking over their shoulders at the Falcons... not a good situation. This game will show the true character of our players, because it will be brutal.

"We will see vs the Giants if the Saints defense is for real."

Child, Please!

PS - people, don't just make comments on the upcoming game. Make a statement that you've heard that you think is totally ridiculous and end it with.....you know what

From Malcolm Jenkins and Chris Reis on Sp. Teams, the reinvigorated and healthy Defensive Line, improved DB's, a solid LB corps and the Playa/Coach Pro Bowler and Int. Record Holder, Darren Sharper making an already awesome young talented Roman Harper so much more dangerous, THIS version of The New Orleans SAINTS is the cream of the NFC crop! This team is now so deep on Offense and the Offensive line now not only getting respect for protecting Drew but relishing recognition for their blocking for the two-headed monster of Bell and Thomas who are such a threat rotating in and out to a point DC's don't know how to defend anything The SAINTS may show them! Now add Reggie Bush and a healthy Lance Moore, Meachum, Henderson, I mean what do you try to take away which can't be exploited by Drew and Coach Payton? That's why , IMHO, THIS is not only a "Child, PLEASE!" thread but a "Child, PLEASE!" game!
Saints @ Home in the Dome by at least two scores! Take the line of "Pick'em" and bet the mortgage! This "TEST GAME" for The SAINTS will be more of a walk in the park then the folks who haven't really watched this team as we have.
You can throw out names like Jacobs and Hixon and Steve Smith and a name or two of talented Defensive players for N.Y. but all in all we've got this game covered like icing on cake!
The Dome needs to bring the Noise and rattle Eli and get under his skin and into his head!

Sort of off this topic but after watching the Jets @ Miami, the "Child, PLEASE!" factor was the clearly Rook aspect of "The Dirty Sanchez" not understanding of what "The Hail Mary" play is all about! If you're going to throw it deep and live or die by the result you MUST get the ball deep enough into the End Zone so if, by chance one of your guys catches it , it's at least a Score! He rainbowed the ball to about the 15 which gave his team a smaller window to succeed than had it been deep enough to score. The Braylon Edwards catch was just sick however and made Dirt Sanchez look good. I also love "Chuckie" in the booth! We all know he and Payton are friends and he's a clear SAINTS fan. Remember we sacked Sanchez 4 times and had him rattled most of the game! Hey Giants fan , We Got Dis! SAINTS by TWO scores!

As quoting a member of this forum " The Falcons Defense is garbage and will never be as good as the Saints defense "

CHILD PLEASE! Atl has given up 63 pts this season and the Saints have given up 66.

KISS THE BABY

As quoting a member of this forum " The Falcons Defense is garbage and will never be as good as the Saints defense "

CHILD PLEASE! Atl has given up 63 pts this season and the Saints have given up 66.

KISS THE BABY

C'mon son!

KISS THE BABY

Why are you even here???

A Falcon fan who can't find his teams forums, child please!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom