The Official Comic Book Thread (1 Viewer)

So I have read about half of Saga, Vol. 1 and I am quite impressed. I followed Image when they first started with McFarlane, Lee, and Leifeld, but got away from it as it seen Image got crappy. I'm now reading more from them than I've read since they first started out (currently reading Saga, Reborn, and A.D.: After Death).

So I have read about half of Saga, Vol. 1 and I am quite impressed. I followed Image when they first started with McFarlane, Lee, and Leifeld, but got away from it as it seen Image got crappy. I'm now reading more from them than I've read since they first started out (currently reading Saga, Reborn, and A.D.: After Death).

The little bit of Saga that I have read is a lot of fun. Admittedly, I first picked it up because of the art style. Fiona Staples is outstanding. I'm a sucker for almost anything that Staples, Sean Gordon Murphy or Greg Tocchini has rendered.

The little bit of Saga that I have read is a lot of fun. Admittedly, I first picked it up because of the art style. Fiona Staples is outstanding. I'm a sucker for almost anything that Staples, Sean Gordon Murphy or Greg Tocchini has rendered.

Yeah. I really do enjoy the artwork. I'm not a fan of digital comics, but I'll invest in this one since there's some catching up to do. Staples, Alex Ross, and Greg Capullo are my favorite artists right now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom