The Official Crow Eating Thread... (1 Viewer)

I thought 5 maybe six
would have been happy with 7 and thinking they are on the way to being a real
team. Now as I enjoy the fine fowl of the day(mixed mine with a dose of falcon)
I relish the thought of a division title and a shot at the NFC crown.

GOD I'VE WAITED SO LONG TO FEEL THIS OPIMISTIC!!!!!!!!!!!

GEAUX SAINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE LOVE WHAT YOU ARE DOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I predicted 6-10 at the beginning of the season, so its crow eating time for me. But I also said 7-9, 8-8 were possible.

Everyone who said our best plan of action would be to move up the field quickly should pile on some black bird too.

Ok..I have one......I thought trading Stallworth for Lelie would have been a major upgrade.....turns out he only knows how to run one route and has worse hands than Stallworth.

I haven't talked any smack, and actually expected to lose, so no crow for me but tailgated with bigchinguy today and he said he expected me to come by here tonight so here I am...congrats, hope you win the division.

I will eat crow for my nasty thoughts of Craft and Copper:) But I always believe the Saints will do well (even under Haslet...for that I had to eat plenty of crow).

I said 5-11

And I said that the Browns would win the NFC North.

Heh.
Yikes! :coveri:

I predicted 9-7 or 10-6. I thought our O-line would be terrible.

And the worst.............I thought the Cardinals would be good.:coveri:

I never predict the standings. I always believe that we can win every Sunday. And when we don't, it ruins my whole week. This 7-4 feeling is great, but I like 11-0 better. Go Saints!

You should give Pure Energy props in Pure Energy's Give Pure Energy Props thread.

CLAMO,

It's more about fans being Fans. It was literally a struggle to argue the Saints would win 6 or more games at the beginning of the season on this board. Before the season, folks were opining that 8 and 8 was an optimistic prediction. Anything more than that was considered crazy talk by a fan looking through Black and Gold glasses. Sometimes you have to turn your back on the national media and say...what do they know and trust your instincts and don't be afraid to be a Fan.

As I've written dozen of times, this was an 8 - 8 team last season that happened to finish 3 - 13. We made upgrades at QB, RB and LB (little did anyone know we had upgraded WR) so I expected a better season. Surprisingly less than half a dozen posters bought into that logic. Don't know why? I would think a fan would look for any positive theory they can find.

I believe the negativity at the beginning of the season was totally unfounded and misplaced. This team is definitely capable of making some noise in the Playoffs and who knows...with the Giants, Bears, and Carolina sinking who's to say they can't make it to the Superbowl.

Yeah, I know...more crazy talk!

:gosaints:

I had 5-11 to 7-9. I think my final answer was 5-11 after watching our defense this summer.

If we go over 10-6 i'll come here to sit at the Table with you guys as 10-6 is what i predicted in Week 3.

7-9 has been my de facto prediction since haslett's 2nd year, so i'll wait until the 8th win before i eat up

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom