The Official Crow Eating Thread... (1 Viewer)

Marlboro Man

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Well, I must say that I am happily here to officially eat my Crow. At the beginning of the season I predicted that the Saints would not win more than 6 games this year and today I am happy to say that they have now won more games than I thought they would and that I was wrong in my prediction.

I ate my crow a long long time ago!!.....after week 5 to be more precise!LOL!.....you're talking to a crow eating expert here!

Chairman, but isn't it the best crow you ever tasted?

I think it is. I especially like the blackened seasoning and the sides with great french bread.

Well, guys, I guess we're the only ones that thought the Saints wouldn't win 7 or more games. That means that there must be a lot of brilliant people on this site.

I thought 7-9 would be an awesome season, glad I'm so wrong!

Well, guys, I guess we're the only ones that thought the Saints wouldn't win 7 or more games. That means that there must be a lot of brilliant people on this site.

No, it's just the rest of us ate our Crow about 9 weeks ago when we beat the Falcons the first time to start off 3-0. It took you this long to get on board?

Look, if you'll agree to stop predicting losses every week no matter who we play then all will be forgiven :)

I said 10-6 before the season... and I don't know if that was me just being an overly optimistic homer or what... but I'm liking what we are doing. It goes to show what our team can do when we're not turning the ball over.

Now if we win more than 10 games, then I'll eat my crow :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom