The official Devery is a gamer thread (1 Viewer)

bclemms

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
Practice? Practice? I mean, we are talking about practice!

no takers for the guy that had over 100 yards and 2 TD's?

Good job Devery!

Seriously. I posted earlier hes regaining my respect. But its one game. I'd like to see him get on the field in consective games before I call him " a gamer " again.

Devery was awsome today, however he needs to be more consistent

3 catches, 100+ yards, 2 TDs. Pretty sweet. He still catches everything with his body rather than his hands, but I'm not complaining.

The only problem is he has to play. He can't wimp because he has a little bowbow.

Any time the criticism starts to heat up, he seems to step it up. So let's all do our part and keep criticizing him. :)

NOOOO Devery Cannot be good because he is from LSU right? *wipes sarcasm off of that statement* People think that just because he is from LSU he is not supposed to be good. The kid has speed and has obviously improved in many areas. I mean we know he had busted coverage on one play but he did great today. I think he is stepping up to the challenge and I for one hope we keep him around. Great game Henderson!

Practice? Practice? I mean, we are talking about practice!

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eGDBR2L5kzI"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eGDBR2L5kzI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Sorry Couldn't help it :p

devery is A dangerous deep threat , read it and book it. AND he is from LA

I don't think Devery's problem is catching the deep passes... his problem is catching short to intermediate passes... and in traffic.

Hes a beast and deserved a great game like that after all his injuries thus far, he did great, I couldnt be happier with our future WR duo!!!

I don't think Devery's problem is catching the deep passes... his problem is catching short to intermediate passes... and in traffic.

Well, I don't agree with that. Just off the top of my head, I remember him stretching out for one today that was about an 8 yard pass. I also remember him in I think it was either the Browns or Packers where he went on a slant up the middle of the field with about 3 defenders around him caught the ball and took it for an extra 6 yards. Like I said, he is still progressing in his play. Obviously he is stepping up to another level, but before I praise him too much I would like to see him do this for the rest of the season on a regular basis and we know what to expect from him. He had a great game.

i have always thought he has potential and imo, the coaching staff was keepin him under wraps and letting him learn. i love this offense...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom