The official Devery is a gamer thread (1 Viewer)

Well, I don't agree with that. Just off the top of my head, I remember him stretching out for one today that was about an 8 yard pass. I also remember him in I think it was either the Browns or Packers where he went on a slant up the middle of the field with about 3 defenders around him caught the ball and took it for an extra 6 yards. Like I said, he is still progressing in his play. Obviously he is stepping up to another level, but before I praise him too much I would like to see him do this for the rest of the season on a regular basis and we know what to expect from him. He had a great game.

He dropped that 8 yard pass that he stetched out for. He did catch a deep comeback for 15 or so yards.

I thought he had stretched for one in the first half I know he missed that one in the 2nd quarter. Maybe I am thinking about Copper I don't know. I just think that Henderson really surprised people today. He does have some tools and I like how we are using him. We are in a good situation with Colston, Henderson, Horn, Bush and even Copper looked okay today. That is a pretty good receiving corps.

I thought he had stretched for one in the first half I know he missed that one in the 2nd quarter. Maybe I am thinking about Copper I don't know. I just think that Henderson really surprised people today. He does have some tools and I like how we are using him. We are in a good situation with Colston, Henderson, Horn, Bush and even Copper looked okay today. That is a pretty good receiving corps.

Yeah that was copper in the 1st. Devery did exactly what he needs to do. Get deep and open.

Copper also impressed me. That one play where he spun, shook two guys and shot up the middle for a 1st down was amazing.

Yeah that was copper in the 1st. Devery did exactly what he needs to do. Get deep and open.

Copper also impressed me. That one play where he spun, shook two guys and shot up the middle for a 1st down was amazing.

Yea, Copper made that play. It was awesome, he really looked good. I mean we have alot of different types of players. I mean I am looking for the playoffs this year and think anything can happen you know? But, I just cannot wait to have another year of free agency/draft, just think about it. Once we tighten up defense a little, we are going to be alot better. I think TB's problem is they let their defense get old. They have not too much balance. I mean they have young people on offense but not so much on defense. I will tell you this, that kid Stovall they got from ND is going to be a monster one day.

Devery Henderson adds another dimension to what we can do as an offense. His role on this team is huge, and I really hope he stays healthy down the stretch.

ok, why in posts that have nothing to do with bush,..
you'd think bush was the only person on their fantasy team or something.

Sorry, I refuse to use the word gamer when describing anyone. He looked pretty good though!:D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom