The Official "Go Get Moss" Thread (2 Viewers)

I'm as optimistic about improving this offense as anyone else, but even I know that Moss is out of our league.

There's no way he would come here... although, our offense would be disgusting.

show me the money!!!!!!!! I love black people!!!!!!!!!!!!! Say it Mickey, say it.

This would make my day. Moss is no longer a cancer and I would love to have him.

Moss, Asante, Vilma.......Better position for a SB..........Ohh ya and Keep Duece, I will be devistated if we don't keep Duece.

Colston, Moss , shockey, Brees, Reggie, Deuce

wow who needs defense. that would scare some teams, we would be the patriots south.

Let's atleast jack his price up for the pats:ezbill:

No thanks? Why wouldn't you want the best receiver in the league on your team? you people amaze me.

Because we have a salary cap to manage. Moss is going to want $$$ big money. Do you agree that Moss will want a LOT of money?

Because if (God forbid) we have yet ANOTHER average season and go 7-9 to 9-7, Moss will NOT be happy. Do you agree that Moss doesn't do well when his team is languishing?

Like I said, No thanks. :dunno:

That said, YES I think he's awesome, and I LOVE watching him go up for the ball; so this isn't about me hating on him in any way.

Moss is awesome, but we don't need him. We already have a legot #1 in Colston (every football fan knows he should have been in the pro bowl). Meachem will be a great #2. Mark my words. I'm not saying he will be better than Moss, not by a long shot, but he will be a pro bowl type WR in a few years. Think a more deadly Ocho Cinco and TJ type combo.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom