The Official "Go Get Moss" Thread (1 Viewer)

stadanko

I'm inside the computer.
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
It's a no-brainer. We should at least get in on the conversation like we have with all the other free agents. We are trying to "build" a D which is going to happen in the draft(Although the trade for Vilma is a good start). Our offense is already great. Moss could make it amazing.

moss would be one of the best additions to this team, ever
but i don't see it happening. i would LOVE it though

uhhhhhhhhhhhh............... no

that being said, we really need to upgrade the receiver position. Weren't we either 1st or 2nd in the league in dropped passed this past season?

Last edited:
We don't run the ball w/o him!!! If we had him that would just make our passing game 10x better

Do you really think Moss runs the type of routes that Brees has a high percentage of completion on?

Do you really think Moss runs the type of routes that Brees has a high percentage of completion on?

The reason why the type of pass has a low completion rate is because of the fact that the person he's is trying to complete the pass to leads the league in drops.

See Devery Henderson.

The reason why the type of pass has a low completion rate is because of the fact that the person he's is trying to complete the pass to leads the league in drops.

See Devery Henderson.

While it is really Deverys fault, the argument is sort of circular logic. Devery gets most of his passes where the QB has the lowest completion rate..

On topic, no Moss please, I'd like to continue to like the players on the Saints.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom