The official 'I'm 16 and need to make money fast' Success Story. (1 Viewer)

Saint_Kyle

Very Banned
Reaction score
Here we are, just a short time after my thread was started. After all of the considerations of the ideas I got, i decided to push really hard for people to buy subwoofers. By doing so, I managed to sell 3 sets, at $140 profit each. I made $420 by simply doing this. Also, I managed to sell 2 dog tags at approximately $20 profit (I say $20 profit because I already had the ones I sold for $20 made so as far as I see it I profited $20, but didn't technically, more like $7.) Currently I am just a mere $40 from my goal of $500.

I'm not relaxed yet, but hopefully in a little time I can make that extra $40, like in the next couple of days. Thanks to everyone for your help, I can almost taste the success at this point. :D

So for the remaining $40, dog tags anyone? ;D

Eeyore

Flucifer
Reaction score
I'm gonna bust some knee-caps if I don't get my $500!

gummbo70114

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
:9: Hay littlebro,Wondering what happened to you? Happy to see that your almost their.Keep up the hard work,It always pays off in the long run.

bop

Very Banned
Reaction score
so whats the $500.00 for?

Just a shot in the dark here but.....

Pawned his lil brother/sisters PS3 for money to buy enough gas to make it to the next town over and meet a girl he started dating on myspace. His folks found out and gave him a short amount of time to get the PS3 back or else they will send him to boot camp where he can turn his dog tag making hobby into a profession. :9:

geauxboy

Boo Boo Bear
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Just a shot in the dark here but.....

Pawned his lil brother/sisters PS3 for money to buy enough gas to make it to the next town over and meet a girl he started dating on myspace. His folks found out and gave him a short amount of time to get the PS3 back or else they will send him to boot camp where he can turn his dog tag making hobby into a profession. :9:

But, she's pregnant.:hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom