The official "I'm terrified of Jimmy Graham" thread (1 Viewer)

firecouch

All-Pro
Reaction score
I haven't seen nearly as much talk about this as I expected. I gotta be honest, I'm not looking forward to Jimmy coming back to the dome. I just have a feeling he's going to ball out against us this week. I saw one thread where several posters said we were going to shut him down. I just can't imagine a scenario where he doesn't murder us.

I just don't think we have anyone who can cover him, much less shut him down.

Please convince me that there's nothing to worry about.

With what we have, I'm expecting this game to be can Drew outscore Jimmy Graham.

I just can't help but still love the guy. If he gets a TD I hope he does the dunk. Good throwback tribute, and he'll cost them 15 yards. It's really the best thing he can do for us if he does indeed find the end zone

Though many on this board have convinced themselves that all you have to do is hit Graham and he disappears, that's simply false. He's well on his way to another 1000 yard season and is one of the best receiving tight ends in the game. He has the ability to completely shred our defense - and absolutely will if Dennis Allen let's him.

hit Jimmy one time real hard, talking to you Kenny, and watch him disappear. Jimmy is no longer a Saints so I don't care about him.

Though many on this board have convinced themselves that all you have to do is hit Graham and he disappears, that's simply false. He's well on his way to another 1000 yard season and is one of the best receiving tight ends in the game. He had the ability to completely shred our defense.

well, history has shown that to be the case. manhandle him and he goes away.

well, history has shown that to be the case. manhandle him and he goes away.

Oh, so THAT'S why he posts multiple 1000 yard / double digit TD seasons. Because nobody knows that you have to hit him.

He was shut out by a few stellar defenses and people like you created this false rhetoric.

Even though he was listed on the injury report most of the week I knew there was no way he was missing this game. I hope he's at least held up enough and their O Line is torn up enough to be kept in check

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Graham may get a TD but I don't think he balls out because he will have the defense attention. It's guys like Doug Baldwin that I'm worried about.

TEs destroy us.

So I'm not gonna pretend like there's any real chance we stop Graham. But we can still outscore them.

If he manages to score,Id love to see the whole defense line up in front of the goal post and deny the dunk

Just remember, he's tweeted numerous times to Saint players leaving here that they are much better off getting out of here. Sour grapes thrown at an organization that drafted him and helped to make him the player he is. I hope we find a way to contain him and we move on. Id say holding him under 100 yards and maybe 1 TD would be a win for us.

Who knows, LaBron returned to Cleveland. Maybe one day when he's a free agent he rights his wrong (negative comments about the city or team) and returns for more glory days.

Just remember, he's tweeted numerous times to Saint players leaving here that they are much better off getting out of here. Sour grapes thrown at an organization that drafted him and helped to make him the player he is. I hope we find a way to contain him and we move on. Id say holding him under 100 yards and maybe 1 TD would be a win for us.

Who knows, LaBron returned to Cleveland. Maybe one day when he's a free agent he rights his wrong (negative comments about the city or team) and returns for more glory days.

I don't see that happening. He's already pushing 30 and we all know that the career of a NFL player is much shorter than that of an NBA player.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom