The official MAKE IT LOUD in da dome thread. (1 Viewer)

Mackenzie

Black and Gold Forever
Reaction score
I don't know about you but considering it is only Friday, I'm uncharacteristically fired up for Sunday. I've decided not to talk to anyone until the game so I can leave every shred of voice I have in that dome. This needs to be the loudest we've been as a fan base since the return from Katrina. The media will be watching and I'm pretty sure we won't let the team down. Is it just me?

Yes, please do so! Before I moved to texas, i use to go to every home game and i know the kind of impact a loud and excited crowd can have on the opposing team.

i won't be at this because i am out of state, but let's be the 12th (and 13th) man for this game!!! I want atlanta-level loudness so we can rattle sanchez, force some penalties, and frustrate the jets' offense. Make it happen whoever is going and who dat let's get another w.

What makes this thread any more official than the other ten threads?
I agree with everyone wanting to make it loud in the dome but the clutter on this board is really on the rise. It's becoming really hard to read the threads that actually have content.

Last edited:
What makes this thread more official than the other ten threads?
I agree with everyone wanting to make it loud in the dome but the clutter on this board is really on the rise. It's becoming really hard to read the threads that actually have content.

Then simply don't read it. You saw the title. Furthermore don't reply within the thread. That way you can cover more important threads. That would be my recommendation, but then again this very point has also been mentioned in numerous other threads as well. My bad. I actually read most threads on the 1st page here and all of the thread titles before posting this just so people like you wouldn't rip it, but I guess I should have read through pages 2-14 also.

I will definitely be there making it loud. I am so excited about this game... more so than I've ever been to go to a Saints game. I'm going to do my best to make this the loudest game ever!

Then simply don't read it. You saw the title. Furthermore don't reply within the thread. That way you can cover more important threads. That would be my recommendation, but then again this very point has also been mentioned in numerous other threads as well. My bad...

It's kinda hard when they get buried ten pages down in a matter of hours. It was not a personal attack on you, only on these thread so don't take it personal.

It's kinda hard when they get buried ten pages down in a matter of hours. It was not a personal attack on you, only on these thread so don't take it personal.

It isn't personal, but I have a right to get fired up about my team and express my feelings for my team. The title is very indicative of what one would expect to find once clicking on it. Just like you don't enjoy these threads, I don't enjoy you taking the time to smack it but I'll harness this energy on Sunday.

I almost started yet another thread on the same subject, not because the others weren't enough, but because I wanted to say this:

Some jets fan seems to think that noise in the Dome won't be a problem.

I call that fan locker room material.

We've been called out, Saints fans.

Get out there and show them. Make them wish they'd brought their earplugs. Make them stick their fingers in their ears on jets third downs. Show no mercy. Teach them not to dare come into the Superdome with naked ears. Make them hear ringing all the way back to New York. Make them say "What?" every time someone talks to them on Monday, and when someone asks them why they can't hear, make them tell the story they won't soon forget--the story of the relentless Saints fans who would never let up in support of their team.

I almost started yet another thread on the same subject, not because the others weren't enough, but because I wanted to say this:

Some jets fan seems to think that noise in the Dome won't be a problem.

I call that fan locker room material.

We've been called out, Saints fans.

Get out there and show them. Make them wish they'd brought their earplugs. Make them stick their fingers in their ears on jets third downs. Show no mercy. Teach them not to dare come into the Superdome with naked ears. Make them hear ringing all the way back to New York. Make them say "What?" every time someone talks to them on Monday, and when someone asks them why they can't hear, make them tell the story they won't soon forget--the story of the relentless Saints fans who would never let up in support of their team.

I love you. :9: Make it happen Saints fans! Who Dat!

Hey thats where my tickets are too. Row 12 or something :9:

We are up at row 29, 4 guys and 1 girl will be standing and yelling the chants (J-E-T-S...sucks, sucks, sucks). Tell the guys at the bottom to participate in the activites.

I feel the anticipation of gametime...

We will probably be chanting outside before the game too. Jets fans welcome to join us as well.

Then simply don't read it. You saw the title. Furthermore don't reply within the thread. That way you can cover more important threads. That would be my recommendation, but then again this very point has also been mentioned in numerous other threads as well. My bad. I actually read most threads on the 1st page here and all of the thread titles before posting this just so people like you wouldn't rip it, but I guess I should have read through pages 2-14 also.

i second this. alot of people here gripe about repeated/wasted threads and act like it's a waste of time but then take the time to post on it simply to say that it was repeated/pointless. something i've never really understood on here

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom