The Official "On Notice" Thread (2 Viewers)

Ok, don't forget you're still on notice. You can come off notice if you promise to never bring the kid.

I know those kids are all smelly and icky and we wouldn't want them getting to go out in public..... give me a break

You can reply back to me if you want, but I'm done with this asinine argument.

I wonder if the SMG thinks that maybe they might want an "alchohol free" section for parents and kids. I could see where if you were close to the wrong folks how that might be a detriment to your toddler's welfare.

I agree there are some foul mouths out there and I think that is very inconsiderate.. not everyone uses or appreciates that type of language and it ******* me off when people use it around kids in the seats. However.... taking a kid to a football game isn't like taking them to an R rated movie and parents shouldn't have to miss out on the fun of spending the game with their kids because of it.

won't disagree. If I had a Toddler close to me yesterday I wouldn't have been able to speak much at all considering some of the things I did say. My 10 year old boy went out and played football at half time. He had heard and seen enough.

You're On Notice!
onnoticephpip5.jpg

LMAO!!!! Quality work there.

you don't like people who bring their kids to the game? as long as they don't cry and run all over I don't have a problem with that.

I thinks it's more of the cursing. Some people cant help but curse at the game.

I thinks it's more of the cursing. Some people cant help but curse at the game.

I agree some people just can't help it (which is pathetic), but it's a shame if you can't take a kid to a game because of other inconsiderate people.

Putting someone "on notice" just for bringing their kid to the game is idiotic though

Last edited:
I think you make a good point without needing to make light of handicapped folks. My friends little girl has Down's Syndrome. You seem intelligent enough to find another word besides mentally challenged

My apologies and I def. didn't mean it literally, but I edited my post..

My apologies and I def. didn't mean it literally, but I edited my post..

None needed. I'm sure you hadn't intended offense. None taken. but I've seen that word pop alot lately. In the theme of this thread it seemed with the advocating of parent/children interests to be at odds

to the people at the nacho stands that are out of cheese before half-time. you are on notice

To the guy who puked on my shoes. You are on notice. Wait that was me.

Whoever it was who planned the outside concessions between the Superdome and the N.O. Centre on 9/25. You're on notice. There was 75,000 hot thirsty Saints fans waiting to get into the Superdome. You only had three booths open. One for each water, cokes and adult beverages. What gives? We're Saints fans, not BYU or Baylor fans. We need more liquid refreshments available outside the Superdome. Preferably alcoholic.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom