The Official "On Notice" Thread (1 Viewer)

To the stupid sports bar in Ft.Worth I watched the game at yesterday. You boasted about all the tv's you had when I called to make sure you were showing the game, assured me it would be "all over the place". Well, 1 freakin' 32" tv in a row of 25 or so tv's is not "all over the place". Then you had the nerve to try to change the channel at the half (to which I promptly threw a hissy fit and they changed it back)! Pour House Ft.Worth, you are on notice! Oh, and those were the worst bloody mary's I've ever had in my life.

Just realized this was "ON NOTICE" for the Dome. I just had to get that out though.

Last edited:
Section 637 you are on notice. This section refuses to get out of their seats and cheer their team on. For this you are on Notice and should sytay home since you are not making a difference anyway.

i'm in section 637 and I also put my section on notice...

me and 3 of my friends get loud...a few of the fans under us stand up and yell...but for about 10 rows behind us, no one makes a noise...

I nominate all those "fans" who get lackadaisical enough not to make noise for "their" defense when things are going sub-par. That really gets me going. I'm talking about times like third quarter of the Eagles game, and from the second quarter on, really, against the Ravens. Come on, folks, that's when our team needs you most! It’s bad enough that our D needs to catch their breath, make a play, and swing momentum back our way; they don't need to do so in an offensively advantageous relative silence.

Also, the rude and misplaced old lady who "asked" me to sit down by repeatedly stabbing me in the back with her umbrella. She can burn for all I care...

OH, and the front few rows of section 647... Get off your (backside) and help/support your team. Your ON NOTICE.

Good idea, guys. I feel much better :)

To the persons responsible for that stupid Zurich Classic comercial where we have to hear "Quiet, please. Can we have a little quiet please?" you are on notice.

To the people who feel the need to sully the National Anthem with those stupid poppers and then pop them at the wrong time during "the rockets' red glare" instead of during "bombs bursting in air", you are on notice!

To the concession stand behind sec 628 ( u know who you are! ) I am putting you on notice.
When I pay $5 for nachos with cheese, I want $4 worth of hot, melted cheese. I dont want to end up with half a tray of nachos left w/ NO CHEESE!

thank you...

To the stupid sports bar in Ft.Worth I watched the game at yesterday. You boasted about all the tv's you had when I called to make sure you were showing the game, assured me it would be "all over the place". Well, 1 freakin' 32" tv in a row of 25 or so tv's is not "all over the place". Then you had the nerve to try to change the channel at the half (to which I promptly threw a hissy fit and they changed it back)! Pour House Ft.Worth, you are on notice! Oh, and those were the worst bloody mary's I've ever had in my life.

Just realized this was "ON NOTICE" for the Dome. I just had to get that out though.

Dangit Kudzu - I told you Fox and Hound...

To the Saintsations dancers who came slowly walking up the stairs in the 4th Q instead of running and hugging and kissing all of us helpless and dumbfounded Saints fans (especially me)!

Sorry girls, NOTICE!

I nominate all those "fans" who get lackadaisical enough not to make noise for "their" defense when things are going sub-par. That really gets me going. I'm talking about times like third quarter of the Eagles game, and from the second quarter on, really, against the Ravens. Come on, folks, that's when our team needs you most! It’s bad enough that our D needs to catch their breath, make a play, and swing momentum back our way; they don't need to do so in an offensively advantageous relative silence.

Also, the rude and misplaced old lady who "asked" me to sit down by repeatedly stabbing me in the back with her umbrella. She can burn for all I care...

OH, and the front few rows of section 647... Get off your (backside) and help/support your team. Your ON NOTICE.

Good idea, guys. I feel much better :)

Hey where are you in section 647... I'm the guy up top beating on the wall and trying to start the Defense cheer.

Ouch, this thread started out so nice and now this thread is getting hostile and this thread's on notice.

I'm on notice...

I was in front of a bunch of Ravens fans and threw my penalty flag and said "STABBING, NUMBER 52, 25 YEAR PENALTY, REPEAT THIRD DOWN"

I agree some people just can't help it (which is pathetic), but it's a shame if you can't take a kid to a game because of other inconsiderate people.

Putting someone "on notice" just for bringing their kid to the game is idiotic though

There were a couple of kids sitting behind me and I didn't have a problem with it...just watched the language.....that being said when the chants of BS were ringing out in the dome I felt bad for the parents.....the best idea may be a for a family section or sections.

To the Superdome Security, Ushers, and NOPD, who had a pregame meeting about your's truly and my tendancy to stand up the entire game and occassionally walk the aisles doing the "get up!" motion with my hands when too many fans arent screaming. Its not so much absurd that you had to call a meeting and outline things to look for in my behavior, rather i find it laughable that not 1, not 2, but all three departments of Superdome Safety found in necessary to come and have a talk with me during the course of the game. apparently you feel that not only should i not walk the aisles, even during halftime or to take a pee (change my oil??), but i shouldnt even stand up because the opposing teams fan behind me would rather sit down while he curses me and my teams very existance. and this is all while i witness drunken saints fans fight EACH OTHER.

prioritize security. You are on notice.

and ESPN is officially NOT on notice, because they sent a "project manager" to my section, who gave me a business card and made the sign language motion for "call me" while i was dancing to "play that funky music white boy"

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom