The Official "On Notice" Thread (1 Viewer)

I left the game with about 3 mins left and logged onto the thread in EE, " Live video of Water hole in Africa" ..... I know... Im on notice....

For LSU fans that wore their purple gear that looked like Ravens fans.... you are on notice.

To the Superdome Security, Ushers, and NOPD, who had a pregame meeting about your's truly and my tendancy to stand up the entire game and occassionally walk the aisles doing the "get up!" motion with my hands when too many fans arent screaming. Its not so much absurd that you had to call a meeting and outline things to look for in my behavior, rather i find it laughable that not 1, not 2, but all three departments of Superdome Safety found in necessary to come and have a talk with me during the course of the game. apparently you feel that not only should i not walk the aisles, even during halftime or to take a pee (change my oil??), but i shouldnt even stand up because the opposing teams fan behind me would rather sit down while he curses me and my teams very existance. and this is all while i witness drunken saints fans fight EACH OTHER.

prioritize security. You are on notice.

and ESPN is officially NOT on notice, because they sent a "project manager" to my section, who gave me a business card and made the sign language motion for "call me" while i was dancing to "play that funky music white boy"

Whaaaatttt??? Do tell the results of your phone call...

Optimus Saint!!!

Optimus Saint,

Can't believe its you... Saw you on the jumbo tron at the Falcons game. Had to forward this post to my friend who I was at the game with. We both thought it was the coolest costume.

I don't understand why the Dome security put the smack down on you. G-d forbid a Saints fan make an effort to get the crowd going. I guess fans can root for their team as much as they want as long as they do so in their small, confined personal space...

Well, to heck with security... Treat them like Decepticons!!

Awesome thread. I would like to put whoever is responsible for picking the music ON NOTICE. During the 2nd and 3rd quarters, some of the old favs were replaced by Duran Duran and some other horrible '70s disco music that I don't remember ever being played before and most definitely didn't serve to get the crowd pumped up.

To the persons responsible for that stupid Zurich Classic comercial where we have to hear "Quiet, please. Can we have a little quiet please?" you are on notice.

To the people who feel the need to sully the National Anthem with those stupid poppers and then pop them at the wrong time during "the rockets' red glare" instead of during "bombs bursting in air", you are on notice!

I second this, Wombat!!

Last edited:
No way! I'm row 20, seats... umm... 14 and 15 I think. Something like that... I'm the curly hair guy in the Horn jersy trying to keep the "Dee-FENCE" cheer going :) My girl friend is next to me in the Bress jersy. Hope to see you in two weeks, man.

Hahah that's awesome... I've had my Ron Mexico has a dirty bird shirt on for all 4 games and a white LSU hat backwards.

That's awesome.. we're in row 27

Awesome thread. I would like to put whoever is responsible for picking the music ON NOTICE. During the 2nd and 3rd quarters, some of the old favs were replaced by Duran Duran and some other horrible '70s disco music that I don't remember ever being played before and most definitely didn't serve to get the crowd pumped up.

haha yeah those songs were horrible! I was liking the AC/DC, Enter Sandman and I could even go for some of the rap.. but disco???

Hahah that's awesome... I've had my Ron Mexico has a dirty bird shirt on for all 4 games and a white LSU hat backwards.

That's awesome.. we're in row 27

Oops....MY co-worker stepped up to the terminal while I was away yet logged in. That was actually "Euthan" who posted that, not myself. I sit in 628 and have decidedly non-curly hair. ;)

Oops....MY co-worker stepped up to the terminal while I was away yet logged in. That was actually "Euthan" who posted that, not myself. I sit in 628 and have decidedly non-curly hair. ;)

Now THAT'S funny right there....

The loser family who sits to the left of us in 626 who BOOED the team at HALFTIME!!! We really almost started somethin w these guys. They sit their with their button down tight fitting guchi shirts or whatever the hell they are and TEXT MESSAGE on their phones the whole game. You don't even watch the game and complain and BOO your 5-1 NFC South leading team at HALFTIME??? i want to request a seat change for them to their couches where they belong. Your whole family is ON NOTICE!

In Section 634 (and seemingly in a LOT of other Terrace sections around us), all of the fans CHEERED the Saints when they were leaing at halftime. I was amazed, frankly. I'm used to a large amount of booing (see: Brooks, Aaron as a primary target) after turnovers, at halftime, etc.

I certainly cheered along, but I was surprised considering my normal experiences at Saints games.

Optimus Saint,

Can't believe its you... Saw you on the jumbo tron at the Falcons game. Had to forward this post to my friend who I was at the game with. We both thought it was the coolest costume.

I don't understand why the Dome security put the smack down on you. G-d forbid a Saints fan make an effort to get the crowd going. I guess fans can root for their team as much as they want as long as they do so in their small, confined personal space...

Well, to heck with security... Treat them like Decepticons!!

Autobots only fight when they must. that being said, im not holding back for the cincy game.

For this week can we all hope that Cincy puts Bart Scott on notice that his team got pretty lucky and do pray that he gets plenty of hot sauce with his school lessons. Go Cincy Go Lions

I'll put myself on notice! I sold my tickets to the Ravens Game, probably to a Ravens fan on EBay. Sorry guys, I needed the money for Graduate School Tuition.

whoever's calling the offensive plays... you're on Notice!

how many times are we going to run the sweep with reggie bush towards the sideline?
it worked... ONCE... at Tennesee... in the preseason.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom