The Official "On Notice" Thread (1 Viewer)

RayRay

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
This thread encourages the use of Stephen Colbert's "On Notice" idea to point out things that really get us at the home games.

I'll begin.

First four rows of Section 144, you're On Notice!

Im in the fifth row (aka Row 14) and there were only a few people in teh front rows who'd really get into the game. Good lord people, we're directly behind the bench and pretty close to th action. It's our job to get up and make some noise to throw off the opposing teams. For your obvious lack of enthusiasm and general suckitude during today's game, from the opening kickoff to the time you left at the beginning of the third quarter, you are ON NOTICE!

Fred Thomas, your on notice.

You've been picked on way to much on third and longs to go. Shape up or get out.

Love this thread idea by the way, but it should include all things bugging us.

Last edited:
We dubbed section 634, 'The Library' today because they were so quiet. 634, please step it up next time!

This message was brought to you from the fans in section 633 and we endorse this message.

You're On Notice!
onnoticephpip5.jpg

Last edited:
ALL you posters who get on the board 20 minutes into the game right after a bad play with the GAME OVER threads. Youre on notice! Your negativity is seeping away good mojo from our team. I was looking for some moral support todaay during the game and all I saw was GAME OVER posts. We are saints fans for crying out load, we get enough negativity from the stinking announcers!

And my second nomination is CBS. How many plays did we miss today because somebody thought the riverboat shot from the blimp was neat. I love those shots also....how about on the way to the commercial break...huh? More than once we would break back into the action with a saints player getting out from under a pile and we had NO IDEA what just happened......

Thanks for the thread there RayRay it is getting some good frustration out!

-N

Thanks! I've enjoyed reading it so far, and i've thought of another one:

Jersey-wearing fanboy/girl who disses any Saints player who makes a mistake except his jersey's namesake, you are ON NOTICE!

Specifically there is one guy at the front of sec 145 who wears a Deuce jersey. Congratulations, sir, you are one of 10,000 people in the dome with it. When Deuce makes a play, you jump up and down/point to/show off/shake the dirt off the shoulder of the jersey and exclaim that Deuce is your boy, as if he were yours and yours alone to worship and adore and conjointly celebrate with. When Reggie or Joe or Marques make a play, you grumble and remark that Deuce would have done it better (which I'm not saying he may not have), and God help the player who muffs a play. Deuce-god should strike the coach down in anger for not having given it to his holiness that time.

What it comes down to is that this is a TEAM and no one player is greater than it. There's no reason to raise one above the others, and inspire anger against any who is not your boy. So, Mr./Ms. Fanboi, you are ON NOTICE

How about this one,

Fan who has never laced it up for real at any level, even age 7, calling out players who he believes "has no talent". specifically section 641, row 19, seat 20. This guy kept up with "the saints s!@# all game. "they are the worst!" "get reggie out of the game, we never should have drafted him!" "fire the coach!"

YOU GET MY DRIFT!

Hey fans who live out their inability to play sports on any level every Sunday, go home and watch the Lifetime Sunday Movie!

We dubbed section 634, 'The Library' today because they were so quiet. 634, please step it up next time!

This message was brought to you from the fans in section 633 and we endorse this message.

634 had a ton of Ravens fans in it yesterday and that was most likely the reason. They also had some moron Saints fan who tried to start a fight with other Saints fans for being nice to the Ravens fans and thanking them for coming to N.O.

Section 637 you are on notice. This section refuses to get out of their seats and cheer their team on. For this you are on Notice and should sytay home since you are not making a difference anyway.

How about this one,

Fan who has never laced it up for real at any level, even age 7, calling out players who he believes "has no talent". specifically section 641, row 19, seat 20. This guy kept up with "the saints s!@# all game. "they are the worst!" "get reggie out of the game, we never should have drafted him!" "fire the coach!"

!

uh oh....let me check my tix....ummm sec 628 whew....

I think bringing in all the old Saints alumni in the stadium brought us some bad mojo.... old Saints alumni you're on notice.

Last edited:
The Howard Cosell wannabee who sits behind me, who says the most inane and stupid things about the Saints and football in general (ie "If we can score 17 points, we can win the game" yesterday right before kickoff). And not only does he say thiese ridiculous things ALL GAME (and the more he drinks, the more stupid he gets) but he says each tidbit 3-4 times, louder each time, to make sure we have all heard his wonderful and insightful commentary.

YOU ARE ON NOTICE-SHUT UP!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom