****The Official Saints' Opponents Excuse Thread**** (1 Viewer)

I could while away the hours, conferrin' with the flowers
Consultin' with the rain.
And my head I'd be scratchin' while
my thoughts were busy hatchin'
If I only had a brain.
I'd unravel every riddle for any individ'le,
In trouble or in pain.
With the thoughts you'll be thinkin'
you could be another Lincoln
If you only had a brain.
Oh, I could tell you why The ocean's near the shore.
I could think of things I never thunk before.
And then I'd sit, and think some more.
I would not be just a nothin' my head all full of stuffin'
My heart all full of pain.
I would dance and be merry, life would be a ding-a-derry,
If I only had a brain.

I can hear it already from the pundits and the Giants:

Eli had plantar faschiitis
It was in a dome.
If this was later in the year and our place, we would have won.
You guys had a bye and therefore had longer to prepare.

I was thinking the same thing because the Giants just won't believe that they lost this one, I don't know how many homers have said "if it was on pure talent there is no doubt we win because we have the better team", "Brees is overated", "our D is not for real", "we might loose but we are still the best team and by the end of the year it will show"

1. What I think will happen is that the DL is going to be neutralized and will hear that they were held the whole game, because the Saints OL couldn't possibly be that good.

So how is this the one thread that makes it through an entire page without a post from EricInCT?

In the giants defense, the refs have been pretty shaky in the saints favor, particularly the non pass interference on harper and the phantom holding, which is probably going to be the big excuse this week

However, even with those the Saints still won this by a good amount but wihtout a few bad calls by the refs the game is probably closer

In the giants defense, the refs have been pretty shaky in the saints favor, particularly the non pass interference on harper and the phantom holding, which is probably going to be the big excuse this week

However, even with those the Saints still won this by a good amount but wihtout a few bad calls by the refs the game is probably closer

Not really, the refs missed quite a few calls in our favor.

That was close but a good no call on the PI from what I saw.

The holding call was bad, but there was a blatant block in the back and O'Hara was illegally downfield, so the Giants deserved a penalty nonetheless.

Jamie Dukes felt Vilma pulled up on the roughing the passer (as did I), apparently he felt the call was probably a poor judgment call.

This one will come up I am sure!!!

Would have been a different game if Eli didn't have a sore foot hindering his mobility!!!
It's gonna be said.

Kris

So if the Oakland Raiders beat the Eagles WITH McNabb and we destroyed them WITHOUT McNabb, what will be the excuse then?

walking to the car from the dome, my friends and i were joking about possible excuses by giants fans:

"we didn't have lawrence taylor. he would've made the difference."

"sean payton and shockey forgot they were giants."

"archie possessed eli's body and thought he was still with the saints."

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom