****The Official Saints' Opponents Excuse Thread**** (1 Viewer)

Washington Redskins: The refs were wearing Saints unis.

Reality check:

Saints:........ 7 penalties for 102 yards.
Redskins:....2 penalites for 15 yards.

Cardinals: Well, it was a short week AND we were tired AND we lost our starting corners AND Warner was hurt AND we thought after scoring 51 on the Packers that we could score the same on the Saints.

BTW, what will Antrelle Rolle have to say now?

Folks have been generating them all year.

The NFCCG game excuses were by far the worst and most prolific. BTW, the whole "refs screwed us" while less penalties were called on YOUR team is ridiculous. Seriously, at one point LATE in the game the Vikes had 2 penalties for 10 yards while we had 9 penalties for 88 yards and several of them extended drives for them that ended in TDs but should have ended in punts.

Now that Freeny is hurt, I can already hear the excuse machine warming up. Nevermind that we are playing with Jamal Brown or Charles Grant.

You should see some of the absolutely pathetic youtube videos posted by Vikings fans regarding the officiating.

Well, can someone please tell me how on earth are we ever gonna defeat the mighty Peyton Manning and the Colts?

Ok, now that that's done, what's the excuse? South Beach Miami was too much of a distraction for the Colts? The frown Peyton wore off of the bus was too intense and it caused him to throw the interception?

Manning's Forehead was so huge that it slipped down, blocked his vision and that's why he didn't see where he was throwing - That's why he got picked off! :no:

Renewing this one because I KNOW there will be plenty of excuses from tonite's game.

Let me take a shot: If we had played this game in Minny, we would have won.

Well tonight, Rice is out. Favre and Harvin are not in sinc. That's because Harvin has had migraines.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom