The Official Saints Twitter owning Falcons Twitter thread (1 Viewer)

Saintsphere

1 day I'll add a second Lombardi to my pic. 1 day.
Reaction score
I lowkey suspect the Falcons Twitter manager is a Saints fan and does this on purpose to set their team up for failure. Feels like once a month our team's twitter sets little brother straight so I might as well make this an official thread for the inevitable bump next month.

I lowkey suspect the Falcons Twitter manager is a Saints fan and does this on purpose to set their team up for failure. Feels like once a month our team's twitter sets little brother straight so I might as well make this an official thread for the inevitable bump next month.

But the Saints won that game though. Weak move by Falcons Twitter.

This isn’t the first time either. We always clap back better lol
Earlier this week it was Payton’s face with the king of alway beating Atlanta when they tried to joke on Kevin James playing Sean Payton

This isn’t the first time either. We always clap back better lol
Earlier this week it was Payton’s face with the king of alway beating Atlanta when they tried to joke on Kevin James playing Sean Payton
Right. Like I legit think the Falcons social media manager either hates the team/his job, is a Saints fan, or must meet an engagement quota and he knows the Saints ragging on them is the only way to get it lol

I mean, it’s pretty weak sauce that a) you have to use another team’s highlight, b) from two years ago, and c) a game the Saints won. But I’d expect nothing else from that franchise of failure.

They signed Patterson? Is Atlanta’s roster 90% receivers?

After beating Chicago in the playoffs I believe The Saints had become one of the only teams to sweep four (4) different teams in one season. Three division rivals and an NFC-N opponent to the tune of 8-0.

Playoff losses and Drew’s retirement aside, this is still a very good NFL team and the one to beat in the south.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom