the official season 7 American Idol thread!! (MERGED) (1 Viewer)

The montage of poor singing is Joan Jett's "I love Rock -n- Roll" and apparently none of these people have heard the song other than the hook.

Ohh, looks like a crazy person coming up after the break.

Wait a second? This show is two hours tonight? I'm gonna be typing in Klingon soon.

#8 Udi? Ugi? Whatever, he can't dance. Gonna sing Sinatra's "My Way".

This must be the part of the show where they make me want to use the bottle opener to carve my ears off my head.

Simon tells him he's nuts and describes the tuneless fashion that he sang the song.

LOL Udi said "Okay I can accept constructive criticism."

That was a pitiful attempt at doing the Hammer dance...:hihi:

I was so ready to crack on Temptress (the linebacker chick), but I really felt bad for her. She seemed like a sweet person.

The judges reaction to the "White Christmas" guy had my sides hurting from laughing so much.

llama,

you only have to recap the first hour. Primadox should be back home in time for the 2nd hour. You're doing a great job with the recaps though...:9:

Last edited:
#9 Just said she was like a pirate. She's got that crazy glitter on her face and she looks like she should be spare-changing down on Decatur near Molly's.

THIS will be the night's knockout trainwreck. Here we go.

Sings "Somebody To Love." She could front a dirty bar band but for AI? Not a chance. Simon says she's "possessed." Simon and RJ agree with me: bar band quality for covers.

She walked out and started off with a curse-laden soliloquy.

These sort of stories with the kids always hit me rough. The singer (Angela?) has a large contigent with her.

The AI producers do a good job of pacing the show from the artistic to the sublime to the ridiculous. This segment is the top-of-the-hour lead off hitter. I'm gonna bet that she can sing her tailfeathers off.

Pretty girl with a made-for-Hollywood figure & face. Is originally from Chicago. Sings Stevie Wonder's "Signed Sealed Delivered".

Ya know I mostly watch this show as a goof, but every time somebody comes on that can really sing it just validates everything for me.

She gets through.

Okay so I used some artistic license. I don't think there's much sublime going on. I blame beer #5.

Beer #6. I think somebody is stealing beers from the fridge. I'll have to check my refrigerator to see if it was made in New England.

I've lost count on the # of the singers. It's the start of day 2 though in Philly. Man I hate the Eagles.

First up for day 2: Elyse? Alise? Spritely young girl who will possibly one day do theatre in a small city or big town. She looks fun though.

D2 #2 Guy who looks like a magician or somebody from RenFest.

His name is Milo, 39 years old, and does an original song.

Remember how I said something about the end of the world? I hope everybody knows how to make their own beer and skin wild game. This audition was one tick closer to the end.

D2 #3 is smoking hot, from Oregon, does cage-fighting and trains horses. Gonna sings "Amazing Grace" very well.

Jewel part deux? She'll get through.

D2 #3 is smoking hot, from Oregon, does cage-fighting and trains horses. Gonna sings "Amazing Grace" very well.

Jewel part deux? She'll get through.

I walked in on Milo...did they increase the age limit this year? He was, um.....:covri: :covri: :covri:

The girl from Oregon was a no-brainer...had the image, the voice, and the unique background....she'll likely be in the top 24 is my prediction.

I think Milo did one of those fake sneak-ins.

Here comes "Benjamin". Dude in a cape/cloak. Good Jeebus! He's wearing the Princess Leia on Jabba The Hut's slaveship costume.

They recommend he wax his chest hair and come back. I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom