The Official "Seriously?" thread (1 Viewer)

Seriously,

Drew, Marques, Jahri, and Mike would pwn the eleven starting cowgirls and Jonesy at Guitar Hero.

Seriously.

Seriously I waited until 4 days before Christmas to buy the last couple of gifts, seriously...

Seriously I am forced to go to Walmart and you only have three lanes open to check people out, seriously...

Seriously I waited until 4 days before Christmas to buy the last couple of gifts, seriously...

Seriously I am forced to go to Walmart and you only have three lanes open to check people out, seriously...

Seriously, large woman in front of me in line: the express lane is 10 items or less. Not 24 and then make me wait while your daughter runs across the store to exchange a case of coke for diet coke. Drinking diet coke is a good start, but something tells me your 5 tombstone pizzas and 3 packs of powdered white donuts nullify the loss of calories.

Seriously.

seriously, i just laughed so loud sprite came up my nose and i almost threw up

seriously

Seriously, NFL. Sometime in my lifetime I wouldn't be opposed to you scheduling a Bears game here in NO. Get on that. Seriously.

seriously, USC wins a bowl game and someone declares them the #1 team in the nation every year

seriously

seriously, USC wins a bowl game and someone declares them the #1 team in the nation every year

seriously

Seriously, this might be the booze talking, but I'm pretty sure that Brent Musberger said during the Rose Bowl that the Miami Dolphins are getting relegated to the NCAA a la English premiership soccer style while USC, in light of being voted number one in CFB for the record 382nd consecutive time, will be promoted to the NFL. Seriously.

Seriously, I can't get a picture of the Cloverfield Monster 2 days before release in the digital age? Seriously?

seriously, i fell out of my computer chair laughing at the shark scene from strange wilderness

seriously

Seriously, you're trying to establish yourself as a premier hard rock radio station in a large market, and your DJ pronounces Queensryche "Queens Ritchie"? Seriously?

Last edited:
Seriously, you haven't decided whether your declaring for the NFL draft or not yet before your team plays in the Cotton Bowl, but your driving around in a new Cadillac Escalade. Seriously.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom